Today on CNN Newsroom

May 22nd, 2009

Street Violence in Verse

From CNN Producer Emily Kean:

My son Tommy is 7 years old and in first grade. He and his classmates worked on a poetry project this year in which they wrote about their favorite foods. Tommy’s poem was an “Ode to PB and J.”

The kids in Heather O'Reilly’s fourth grade class in Rochester, New York, also worked on a poetry project this spring. But instead of favorite foods, they wrote about the daily violence that they see on the streets of their neighborhoods, the guns they hear in the night, and their own very real fears about the future.

Their words broke my heart. Maureen McGuire of CNN affiliate WROC visited the class.

Filed under: Don Lemon
  1. Franky

That is pretty unique and impressive, writing about violence in your daily day and they're young!! All I know when I was that young, you swear I'm gonna write about violence over here, LOL!! I was either writing how I feel or what I feel but violence, ohh no, never that. And to tell you the truth, I don't think I either wrote a poem about violence or hatred for matter but I have wrote journals. I don't know, never went that far and look at me now, I'll be busting out soliloquies for crying out loud, LOL!! And I think that's good, the fact that kids are learning how to express their emotions and feelings, it will definitely help them identify and understand themselves.

And believe it or not, I was those types that loved to show what I had, I remember in 3rd grade, my handwriting was good, I mean, real good! And my teacher always, I mean always complimented me on my writing, she always showed love...but then again, when I was 7th grade, my math teacher all cared about was stock, LOL!! Ohh just wait, I haven't told you that one just yet...

That is so clever, so articulate, they should be proud, good kids they are. They do in fact care...

May 22, 2009 at 3:37 pm |
  2. mesha

So many videos, so many sad cases, kids caught in the cross fire..and you know what it all add up to..nothing...Nothing is going to be done about the situation until the the African America/Black people who lives in these neighborhood start standing up. When we have 38% or 48% graduating rate for Black males in GA.. More of this going to continue and it will get worse..I bet you are wondering what one has to do with the others..The system is opening up jail/prison by the way of how many 3rd or 4th grader boys..

If they dont die in the crossway, injury doing the fighting, dropout rates, unmarried father, dopehead, or maybe 1 or possible 4 out 10 able to afford college..1 may graduate. Sad cases aint it..

Stop protraying or using these stories..ie Black in America...We all know these children may have hope to get out..go get the real true..How are the guns getting into the neighborhoods? What make a child or man pick up a gun and shoot his or her neighbor? Why our children are dropping out of school at large rate? Is it boredom, lack of ambitions? 1 out 4 girls have an STD. HIV is on the rise. 78% of mother have children out of wedlock. Some of our children perfer a new jail versus an old run down school. At least they are getting a roof over there head and warm place to lay down and 3 square meal a day.

In my town, it is last day of school, how many children will not return?

May 22, 2009 at 6:12 pm |
  3. Jamie

Those who live in safe places have no idea what it is like to sleep in a bathtub with your body shielding children on nights such as New Year's Eve when you know the bullets will be flying, or knowing that children must be kept indoors either at school or at home because "outside" is a war zone.

May 22, 2009 at 6:34 pm |
  4. el don Rodrigo

This is in regard to the recent police brutality that has occurred in the last couple of days. You want to support this kind of attitude? When you get jacked by a bad cop don't come crying. You want to risk your rights. When it happens to you or your family members don't come crying & snibbling. You think that America loses it's Constitutional Rights just because a Fracked up cop thinks he's better then the Law. You are sadly mistaken. When your rights are stripped away from you just because a cop thinks you are a perpetrator then your screwed! And besides what is the intelligent level of some donut eating Jack. If they make the mistake in the pursuit of their so called job description than you end up losing. This idea that cops have the means to violate Constitutional Rights is completely nonsense. If it happens to you or your family don't come crying. This idea that you're being protected is just plain crap. Besides, they used to have the saying "we serve & protect.” The question is who are they serving and who are they protecting. The nonsense of an individual violating someones Constitutional & Humanitarian Rights just because they go through 6 months of training and stand behind a ... badge is that this individual needs to be shot in the a** and in the knees so they can't harm anyone else. If you as a person condones the cop behavior that has been apparently been in question than watch out. If it happens to you don't boo-hoo about your violated rights. Otherwise have a safe day.

el don Rodrigo
    San Jose, CA

May 22, 2009 at 8:56 pm |
  5. Ana Mejia

FYI the National Security Agency and the White House have blocked my e-mail I cannot send or receive e-mails. Now that is change I cannot beleive in.

May 23, 2009 at 12:31 am |
  6. Victor

Gas Prices, give me and you, male of head.( OPEP) Organisation the countrys the exporting the petrol can to increase or drop, it's complicated. so, when the countrys demand more the gas, the china India example,gas prices,to increase. olso the recession not help.olso you can help, to emback with your friend, in her car, or in public transport.

May 23, 2009 at 11:36 am |
  7. StevenStere

Антигололёдные реагенты купить в екатеринбурге Кривой Рог
    Амфетамин как Львов
    Амф мебель в днепропетровске Луганск

Вколоть амфетамин в коноплю продавцам

Как купить в питере амфетамин купить
    Реагент для выгребных ям Одесса
    Подвесная система кнауф амф Запорожье

August 8, 2018 at 3:54 pm |
  8. Justinfut

Реагент для сбора нефтепродуктов Мариуполь
    Метамфетамин амфетамин что такое Харьков
    Амфетамин последствия для сердца Николаев
    Купить амфетамин недорого киев продавцам

Как правильна хранить амфетамин Луганск
    Углещелочной реагент ущр продаю Одесса
    Реагент для изготовления спайса Кривой Рог
    Быстро вывести амфетамин мочи Запорожье
    Пмтз инженерный центр реагент Николаев

August 10, 2018 at 2:21 pm |
  9. Gilbertmap

Янтарная кислота активированный уголь реагенты Днепр
    Реагенты для дорог купить в самаре купить
    Ld50 амфетамин Киев
    3 аналитическая группа катионов групповой реагент Запорожье
    Реагент впрг сухой гипан марка в Киев
    Комплексный реагент для буровых растворов bentex Кривой Рог
    Амфетамин за сколько времени выводится из организма Винница
    Присадки в масло для двигателя реагент 3000 продажа
    Дефулйе фпчбтщ дмс дефек пф 9 меф Львов
    Купить амфетамин в комсомольск на амуре продажа

August 15, 2018 at 8:00 pm |
  10. Kevinoriep

реагент для мытья машин состав
    реагент впрг купить
    реагент ковача 100 мл
    что такое реагент 10 гр
    азмол амф 3
    защитно восстановительный комплекс реагент 2000
    бутират гидрокортизона 17
    купить кресло фирмы амф самбо
    амфетамин и спермограмма
    реагент для дорог саратов
    амфетамин 2010 онлайн
    за какое время выводиться амфетамин из крови
    реагент смоленск

11. Zinovevnut

автор24
    автор 24 ру официальный сайт
    автор 24 официальный

December 15, 2018 at 2:27 pm |
  12. danielaj

I’m an academic writer who loves to bring smiles to people's face.

Writing is what I do for a living and I am so passionate about this. I have worked with several companies whose mission is to help people solve problems.
    I love traveling and have visited several places in the past few years.
    I’m happy to have written several books that have contributed positively to the lives of many. My works are available in several parts of the world. And I’m currently working with companies that help people save energy. Being a part of this team has open more opportunities for me to excel as a writer. I have worked with different people and met many clients as a writer.
    I can handle any kind of writing project and provide nothing but the best. People come to me all the time to ask if I can solve their writing problems and I accept. I find pleasure in assisting them to solve their problems as a writer.

Academic Writer – Suzanne – Transformationalhandwriting Corp

December 17, 2018 at 6:34 am |
  13. eliotest

Thanks for visiting,
    I’m Eliot Estes.
    If you’ve ever been too busy and couldn’t finish a research paper , then you’ve come to the right place. I help students in all areas of the writing technique. I can also write the essay from start to finish.
    My career as a scholarly writer started during my school years . After learning that I was very able in the field of academic writing, I decided to take it up as a job .

Talented Academic Writer- Eliot Estes- Professionalonlineediting Company

December 20, 2018 at 8:05 am |
  14. JordanCAK

nevermind

January 15, 2019 at 1:59 am |
  15. WalterUtips

Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Visit our health portal in case you want to look healthier with a help of general health products. http://f9y7.cbdthebestshop.com/sv/phytocannabinoid-inget-recept-of-sale-64687.html Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription products. Visit our health website in case you want to look healthier with a help general health products. http://d38b.cbdthebestshop.com/en/purchase-cbd-hemp-products-kwikmed-65162.html Our site offers a wide variety of non prescription products. Look at our health site in case you want to to feel healthier with a help of health products. http://j2.cbdthebestshop.com/es/se-vende-cannabis-sin-receta-en-andorra-50714.html Our company provides a wide variety of weight loss products. Look at our health contributing portal in case you want to look healthier. http://1y.cbdthebestshop.com/en/purchase-phytocannabinoid-brochure-67150.html Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription products. Visit our health website. http://7k.cbdthebestshop.com/de/cannabis-ohne-rezept-italien-26902.html Our company provides herbal healthcare products. Take a look at our health contributing site in case you want to look better. http://c2.cbdthebestshop.com/fr/vente-cbd-produits-de-chanvre-dgfip-49309.html
    Our site offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Look at our health portal in case you want to to feel healthier with a help of generic supplements. http://2e.cbdthebestshop.com/it/vendita-cbd-hanfprodukte-milano-negozio-ritiro-a-mano-15311.html Our company offers herb-based healthcare products. Visit our health contributing website in case you want to feel healthier. http://i1.cbdthebestshop.com/fr/cannabis-cot-crmation-71682.html Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Look at our health portal in case you want to strengthen your health with a help of generic supplements. http://4qx8.cbdthebestshop.com/sv/phytocannabinoid-priser-apotek-38485.html Our company offers a wide variety of health and related products. Visit our health contributing site in case you want to strengthen your health. http://n7g.cbdthebestshop.com/de/cannabidiol-ohne-rezept-per-rechnung-62041.html Our company offers supreme quality non prescription products. Look at our health contributing website in case you want to improve your health.

January 28, 2019 at 6:13 am |
  16. billywelsh

Hi and welcome to my webpage. I’m Billy Welsh.
    I have always dreamed of being a book writer but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I aided a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop complimenting me . Word got around and someone asked me for to help them just a week later. This time they would compensate me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing academic writing for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my writing services to students.

Writing Specialist – Billy – Techwritersclub Corps

February 5, 2019 at 7:46 am |
  17. elizabeth

Hi guys, I am Elizabeth Frost a professional in academic writing.

I enjoy solving people’s problems and make them happy. That is what I have been doing for decades now.
    I have been writing since I was 12 years old and never knew it would turn out to be a full-time career. I have also been able to manage several assignments that involves writing. And I worked in three organizations as a volunteer to assist people.My passion has always been to help people succeed. And I go the extra mile to make that happen.
    I enjoy writing academic papers and have helped people from countries like China.
    I work with a company whose mission is to provide quality writing and make people happy. In fact, many students come to me for help on a daily basis because they know I always deliver. And I will continue to provide nothing but quality to build trust like I have been doing for the past few years.

Expert academic writer – Elizabeth Frost – Topwritingjobs Band

February 5, 2019 at 9:51 am |
  18. cynthianav

Hi Everybody
    Thanks for checking out my academic writing page . My name is Cynthia.
    I have worked a long time in this niche. My interest in writing started at a young age. I wrote poetry as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into reporting eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for skilled writers. I specialize in research papers , but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.
    Email me for more information about rates and a price quote. I’m looking forward to helping you.

Academic Writer – Cynthia Nava – Weuniteconference Company

February 18, 2019 at 8:58 am |
  19. jamesoneil

Hello everyone, it’s James Oneill here!
    I work as an academic writer and have created this content with the intent of changing your life for the better. I started honing my writing talent in my school years. I learned that my fellow students needed writing help—and they were willing to pay for it. The money was enough to help pay my tuition for my first semester of college.
    Ever since college, I have continued to work as an academic writer. I was hired by a writing company based in the United Kingdom. Since then, the dissertations that I have written have been sold around Europe and the United States.
    In my line of work, I have become accustomed to hearing, “James, can you help me meet my writing assignment deadline?” I know that I can provide this service.

Academic Writer – James – Findingmiddlegroundink-12education Confederation

February 25, 2019 at 1:37 pm |
  20. kaystamp

Welcome to my blog ,
    I’m Kay Stamp.
    If you’ve ever been too busy and couldn’t finish a research assignment , then you’ve come to the right place. I help students in all areas of the writing process . I can also write the assignment from start to finish.
    My career as a scholarly writer started during high school. After learning that I was very skilled in the field of academic writing, I decided to take it up as a career .

Skilled Academic Writer- Kay Stamp- Smcentennialbook Team

March 4, 2019 at 8:18 am |
  21. irvingjon

Hello everyone , I’m Irving.
    Welcome to my website . I started writing in middle school after a creative writing assignment for my English teacher. I did creative writing for a while before I thought about doing something else.
    I had always loved doing non-fiction writing because I’m passionate about learning. When you combine writing ability with a love of learning, academic writing only makes sense as a job.
    I’m passionate about helping the students of the future in their school career. When they get too busy, I am there to help.

Irving Jones – Writing Expert – Glorylandschool Company

March 19, 2019 at 10:57 am |
  22. brittany

Hello ,
    I’m Brittany.
    If you’ve ever been overscheduled and couldn’t finish a academic paper, then you’ve come to the right place. I assist students in all areas of the writing steps . I can also write the assignment from start to finish.
    My career as a scholarly writer started during high school. After learning that I was very capable in the field of academic writing, I decided to take it up as a job .

Skilled Academic Writer- Brittany Werner- Soundacademyrecords Band

March 21, 2019 at 1:15 pm |
  23. cyrusam

Welcome to my blog ,
    I’m Cyrus.
    If you’ve ever been too busy and couldn’t finish a academic paper, then you’ve come to the right place. I help students in all areas of the writing steps . I can also write the paper from start to finish.
    My career as a professional writer started during high school. After learning that I was very talented in the field of academic writing, I decided to take it up as a career .

Talented Academic Writer- Cyrus Amos- //www.schoolratingsusa.com/]Schoolratingsusa Band

April 4, 2019 at 11:50 am |
  24. kaitlinmcg

I’m an expert writer who loves to bring smiles to people's face.

Writing is what I do for a living and I am so passionate about this. I have worked with several companies whose goal is to help people solve problems.
    I love traveling and have visited several places in the past few years.
    I’m happy to have written several books that have contributed positively to the lives of many. My works are available in several parts of the world. And I’m currently working with companies that help people save time. Being a part of this team has open more opportunities for me to excel as a writer. I have worked with different people and met many clients as a writer.
    I can handle any kind of writing and provide nothing but the best. People come to me all the time to ask if I can solve their writing problems and I accept. I find pleasure in assisting them to solve their problems as a writer.

Professional Writer – Kaitlin – Muhammadschoolofmusic Company

April 10, 2019 at 10:21 am |
  25. RusargoFriet

Suit camouflage Digital Flora

April 13, 2019 at 6:14 am |
  26. gretabrock

My name is Greta. And I am a professional Content writer with many years of experience in writing.

My primary goal is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several associations as a volunteer and have assisted people in many ways.
    My love for writing has no end. It is like the air we breathe, something I cherish with all my being. I am a full-time writer who started at an early age.
    I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my poems in different countries like France and others too numerous to mention.
    I also work in an organization that provides assistance to many people from different parts of the world. Students always come to me because I work no matter how hard their projects are. I help them to save energy, because I feel happy when people come to me for professional help.

Ghost Writer – Greta Brock – Thescientistexpo Company

May 7, 2019 at 6:31 am |
  27. everlyham

Hey, I am Everly a professional in academic writing.

I love solving people’s problems and make them happy. That is what I have been doing for many years now.
    I have been writing since I was 12 years old and never knew it would turn out to be a full-time career. I have also been able to handle several projects that involves writing. And I worked in three organizations as a volunteer to assist people.My interest has always been to help people succeed. And I go the extra mile to make that happen.
    I enjoy writing Thesis and have helped people from countries like Mexico.
    I work with a company whose mission is to provide quality writing and make people happy. In fact, many people come to me for professional help on a daily basis because they know I always deliver. And I will continue to provide nothing but the best to build trust like I have been doing for the past few years.

Expert academic writer – Everly Hamer – //www.auxarius.com/]Auxarius Team

May 7, 2019 at 11:30 am |
  28. kaitlinmc

My name is Kyra. And I am a professional Content writer with many years of experience in writing.

My goal is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several organizations as a volunteer and have assisted in many ways.
    My love for writing has no end. It is like the air we breathe, something I cherish with all my being. I am a passionate writer who started at an early age.
    I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my books in different countries like France and others too numerous to mention.
    I also work in an organization that provides assistance to many people from different parts of the world. Students always come to me because I work no matter how hard their projects are. I help them to save energy, because I feel happy when people come to me for writing help.

Ghost Writer – Kyra – Customwriters Corp

May 7, 2019 at 1:04 pm |
  29. kaitlinmc

Hello everyone , I’m Kyra Anthony.
    Welcome to my about page. I started writing in high school after a creative writing assignment for my English teacher. I did creative writing for several months before I thought about doing something else.
    I had always loved doing non-fiction writing because I’m passionate about learning. When you combine writing ability with a love of learning, dissertation writing only makes sense as a job.
    I’m passionate about assisting the students of the future in their school career. When they don’t have time for their paper , I am there to help.

Kyra – Writing Expert – Customwriters Team

May 13, 2019 at 5:26 am |
  30. beverlypier

Good day and welcome to my website . I’m Beverly Pierce.
    I have always dreamed of being a novelist but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I helped a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop telling me how well I had done. Word got around and someone asked me for to help them just a week later. This time they would pay me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing research papers for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my research paper writing to students.

Writing Specialist – Beverly Pierce – Sergreport Team

May 20, 2019 at 9:49 am |
  31. beverlypier

Hey, my name is Beverly!

I`m an academic writer and I`m going to change your lifes onсe and for all
    Writing has been my passion for a long time and now I can`t imagine my life without it.
    Most of my poems were sold throughout Canada, USA, Old England and even Russia. Also I`m working with services that help people to save their nerves.
    People ask me "Mr, Beverly Pierce, I need your professional help" and I always accept the request, `cause I know, that only I can save their time!

Professional Academic Writer – Beverly Pierce – Sergreport Band

May 22, 2019 at 8:54 am |
  32. jeanhartm

Hello guys, my name is Jean Hartman!

I`m an academic writer and I`m going to change your lifes onсe and for all
    Most of my poems were sold throughout Canada, USA, China and even Australia. Also I`m working with services that help people to save their time.
    People ask me "Hey, Jean, I need your professional help" and I always accept the request, `cause I know, that only I can save their time!

Academic Writer – Jean – Byrumsocialstudies Corps

May 28, 2019 at 4:41 am |
  33. ambercrou

Hello All
    Thanks for checking out my writing website . My name is Amber Crouch.
    I have worked a long time in this niche. My interest in writing started at a young age. I wrote journaled as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into news reporting eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for skilled writers. I specialize in essays, but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.
    Contact me for more information about rates and a price quote. I’m looking forward to helping you.

Academic Writer – Amber – Rhythmnmotionstudio Team

June 3, 2019 at 4:08 am |
  34. ambercrou

Thanks for visiting,
    I’m Amber Crouch.
    If you’ve ever been too busy and couldn’t finish a research paper , then you’ve come to the right place. I work with students in all areas of the writing technique. I can also write the assignment from start to finish.
    My career as an academic writer started during high school. After learning that I was very talented in the field of academic writing, I decided to take it up as a job .

Skilled Academic Writer- Amber- Vahealthchartbook Confederation

June 10, 2019 at 4:00 am |
  35. lianaly

Hello, it’s Liana here!
    I work as a professional an essay writer and have created this content with the intent of changing your life for the better. I started honing my writing skills in high school. I learned that my fellow students needed writing help—and they were willing to pay for it. The money was enough to help pay my tuition for my remaining semesters of college.
    Ever since school, I have continued to work as an academic writer. I was hired by a writing service based in the United Kingdom. Since then, the research papers that I have written have been sold around Europe and the United States.
    In my line of work, I have become accustomed to hearing, “Liana, can you help me meet my writing assignment deadline?” I know that I can provide this service.

Academic Writer – Liana – Literaturematters Confederation

June 11, 2019 at 4:38 am |
  36. agatawhit

My name is Agata Whitley. And I am a professional Content writer with many years of experience in writing.

I also work in a company that provides assistance to many people from different parts of the world. Clients always come to me because I work no matter how hard their projects are. I help them to save money, because I feel happy when people come to me for writing help.

Professional academic Writer – Agata Whitley – //www.hipdoghomestudy.com/]Hipdoghomestudy Corp

June 12, 2019 at 4:07 am |
  37. amieebern

Hello everyone, it’s Amiee here!
    I work as a professional an essay writer and have created this content with the intent of changing your life for the better. I started honing my writing abilities in my school years. I learned that my fellow students needed writing help—and they were willing to pay for it. The money was enough to help pay my tuition for my remaining semesters of college.
    Ever since school, I have continued to work as a professional writer. I was hired by a writing service based in the United Kingdom. Since then, the research papers that I have written have been sold around Europe and the United States.
    In my line of work, I have become accustomed to hearing, “Amiee, can you help me meet my writing assignment deadline?” I know that I can save their time.

Professional Writer – Amiee – Jenniferpalmerstudio Company

June 12, 2019 at 5:53 am |
  38. lianaly

Hello and welcome to my blog . I’m Liana Lynn.
    I have always dreamed of being a novelist but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I assisted a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop complimenting me . Word got around and someone asked me for to write their paper just a week later. This time they would compensate me for my work.

Academic Writer – Liana – Literaturematters Team

June 14, 2019 at 10:32 am |
  39. katyapat

I’m an expert writer who loves to bring smiles to people's face.

Writing is what I do for a living and I am so passionate about this. I have worked with several associations whose goal is to help people solve problems.
    I love traveling and have visited several countries in the past few years.
    I’m happy to have written several books that have contributed positively to the lives of many. My works are available in several parts of the world. And I’m currently working with service providers that help people save energy. Being a part of this team has open more opportunities for me to excel as a writer. I have worked with different people and met many clients as a professional.
    I can handle any kind of writing and provide nothing but the best. People come to me all the time to ask if I can solve their assignment problems and I accept. I find pleasure in assisting them to solve their problems as a professional.

Academic Writer – Katya Patel – Click here Corps

July 9, 2019 at 7:24 am |
  40. nicolesum

My name is Nicole. And I am a professional Content writer with many years of experience in writing.

My goal is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several associations as a volunteer and have assisted in many ways.
    I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my poems in different countries like Canada and China and others too numerous to mention.
    I also work in an organization that provides assistance to many students from different parts of the world. People always come to me because I work no matter how hard their projects are. I help them to save money, because I feel happy when people come to me for writing help.

Academic Writer – Nicole – Click here Team

July 9, 2019 at 10:08 am |
  41. lynseyvel

Good day and welcome to my webpage. I’m Lynsey Velasquez.
    I have always dreamed of being a writer but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I assisted a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop telling me how well I had done. Word got around and someone asked me for writing help just a week later. This time they would pay me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing academic writing for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my research paper writing to students.

Academic Writer – Lynsey – Mathhomeworkanswer Confederation

July 19, 2019 at 8:43 am |
  42. britneyk

Hi everyone , I’m Britney.
    Welcome to my homepage . I started writing in middle school after a creative writing assignment for my English teacher. I did creative writing for a while before I thought about doing something else.
    I had always loved doing research assignments because I’m passionate about learning. When you combine writing talent with a love of learning, research paper writing only makes sense as a job.

Britney – Writing Expert – Londonrespiratoryteamconference Corps