Today on CNN Newsroom

October 11th, 2009

"Best Jobs in America"

This morning we showed you this new list from CNNMoney.com naming the "best" jobs in the U.S. It looks at which fields are growing even in the recession, which pay the best, which offer the greatest "benefit to society" and which come with "lowest stress."

Agree/disagree? What do you think?

Filed under: Josh Levs
  1. Randy N

You know me, the one wanting to get rid of this goverment. I've noticed that on your shows mostly we hear from people of means, pilleers of the community, congresmen and senetors, you do what works. I just want to know why if you have a polical segment or two, you do not have any commoners on these shows like me I would love to be on your 30 second pitch, after all running for president is a job as is being elected. I know you read them, so there is no reason not to reply.

October 11, 2009 at 9:39 am |
  2. Nina

I read the article on the 50 Best Jobs. I am a recent college graduate, have a masters degree, and received a 4.00/4.00 GPA. How do I get these jobs??

October 11, 2009 at 2:33 pm |
  3. Ana Gil

Hi Josh! Great report! I graduated from SYSTEMS ENGINEER in Venezuela, this means I could have the #1 job if I had continued with my SYSTEMS career... but unfortunately, I didn't! LOL.
    Saludos desde Caracas!

October 11, 2009 at 7:26 pm |
  4. Randy N

I am sorry These type jobs do not interest me,for 1 I am to old to go back to school,2 Iiked the jobs I know how to do. The job I want now Is President of this country, I can get this country up and running in no more than 3 months,we'll have a economy,jobs,the housing market will turn around. This will not happen as long as We have crooks and theives filling up our goverment. Vote Tea Vote Randy.

October 15, 2009 at 1:00 pm |
  5. harvey

I am presently unemployed and would like to know about the 13 weeks extension passed by the house but not anywhere else. what happened to this bill, as it would help millions of americans to survive until jobs open up. thank you

October 17, 2009 at 2:42 pm |
  6. steven quillen

legalize for ALL even recreational. Please tell me how these doctors and EXPERTS who are against it can even have a talking point if they have never gotten high?

October 24, 2009 at 4:14 pm |
  7. steven quillen

Ron brooks is basing his information on government studies..the FALSE studies. there is medical PROOF that those that drive using SATIVA...become MORE safe as they tend to drive slower, and are more aware. Ron sounds to me like a good DEA man.

October 24, 2009 at 4:21 pm |

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 20,715 other followers