Today on CNN Newsroom

December 2nd, 2009
  1. michael armstrong sr. TX.

Mc Donalds thats really bad P.R. only CNN knows my true feelings sorry guys It makes me mad to see a vetern be mistreated.

December 2, 2009 at 10:53 am |
  2. John

I am not condoning the actions of the McDonald's staff; however, it would seem to me that the Vet was going out of his way to create an issue.

If you walk into a business establishment, and are refused service. The best response is not to insist you are served. What he should have done, was walked out of the established, and filed a complaint. Contact the local authorities, as it is against the law to discriminate. Contact the president as the Veteran did.

This Veteran walked into this McDonalds on several occasions, and insisted on being served. I firmly believe he was going out of his way to come to the point of a lawsuit.

This is a perfect example of how personal accountability no longer exists in todays society. This Veteran needs to accept his own actions in this mess.

Now as for McDonalds... The manager should be fired, as he did not follow the laws. The staff that chased the Vet, and assaulted him should all be arrested and charged with assault.

December 2, 2009 at 11:33 am |
  3. michael armstrong sr. TX.

This vet was hurt bad enough that he has to have an implement to live a half way normal life I dont care if he wants to take his dog on a airplan this person has earned the right to be reconized and respected he is like this because he went to do something that others are to much of a coward to do the manager should be washing dishes .

December 2, 2009 at 11:54 am |
  4. Curtis Hamilton

I am very disappointed in the MacDonold's franchise. I will not buy from them until this veteran's suit is settlted. As a veteran myself, I will support this vet and sacrifice my love for
    MacDonald's Burgers and Fry's

December 2, 2009 at 12:40 pm |
  5. Dean in los angeles

I think there needs to be a payoff for islam for them to end the jihad. islamic culture is being increasingly marginalized and criticized by the west. they need a feeling of beimg in control of something & fundammentalism & terrorism give them that. i'm working on something else they could do

December 2, 2009 at 2:43 pm |
  6. Lisa

I hope he gets every dime. He deserves it!!

December 3, 2009 at 12:03 am |
  7. Dogs

Some people are afraid of dogs, even petrified. I know one lady who literally ran and locked herself in the bathroom just because a dog was brought into the office. Disabled Vets are not exempt from caring about the disabilities or fears of others.

December 3, 2009 at 6:40 am |
  8. AKDisabledVet

As a Disabled Veteran of 2 wars, a Boycott of All McDonalds world wide is in order. Vets who are blind have service dogs and since you can not see, how will they be treated? Close down Brooklyn McD's and their discriminating ways.

December 3, 2009 at 10:46 am |
  9. michael armstrong sr. TX.

That carrot top clowm gives me the eebee jeebee's any way's as a vetern ill never eat at Mc Donalds again.

December 4, 2009 at 9:32 am |

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 19,707 other followers