Today on CNN Newsroom

April 4th, 2010
  1. Atlbombshell

1) This interview was supposed to be about the Lost Ones Foundation correct? Why did the majority of the interview have to do with Usher & the controversy surrounding her. I got absolutely NOTHING from the interview about the foundation-not even a website, which typically goes without saying. Blame it on Don Lemon and his poor interviewing skills AND blame her for not putting the plug in-CNN is major and giving her web address could have been MAJOR.

2) She looked poised HOWEVER, I would encourage some media training if you're attempting to go on CNN and speak on an organization you're trying to promote and inform the public about. Again, we got NOTHING from the interview about Lost Ones organization and nothing that would make me want to support or learn more (i.e. stats, plausable cause, plans of actions, contact info, etc). Don Lemon also had to coach and "carry her" through the conversation-not too good. I'm sure she was nervous, but people expect to hear someone who is well-versed and knows what they are talking about when talking about a non-profit. A publicist might help! Otherwise, you [not Tameka personally---celebs and psuedo celebs, in general] just look like they are looking for another avenue to [make money] under false pretenses.

3) Since the interview really had nothing to do with the organization-I feel it's okay to just put this out there: I'm glad to see Usher come to his senses. These two were not for each other AT ALL-anyone could see it and they were doomed from the start. He's just in a different light however, I wish them both the best.

April 5, 2010 at 12:34 am |
  2. Jessica

I was a fan of Don Lemon up until this interview. It was VERY apparent that he was trying to catch Tameka off guard and re-direct the focus of the interview to ther relationship with Usher.

Fortunately, Mr. Lemon did not succeed and Tameka remained both poised and classy. I was impressed. I wish I could find out more about the foundation as she appears to be a very giving person.

She tryuly rose above it.

Don Lemon...you should be let go from CNN.

April 6, 2010 at 12:50 am |
  3. Fre

Okay, I don't know much about Tameka Raymond, other than what they say on blogs and whatnot, but, I do appreciate that she does not seem like a bitter ex-wife. I also like that she is using her name to help young girls. Thanks for being a positive role model! :D

April 6, 2010 at 10:54 am |
  4. marquisa

i feel like when you have a program like hers (helping others )
    your reward is from GOD it nice to read about her as she is going on with life strugle (tv is the reward she got because that is what she wanted
    her program is not hurting for funds or anything be cause she made sure of that in court be real

April 7, 2010 at 10:50 am |
  5. Eddie Washington

Don, the interview you had with Roland concerning the celebration of the Confederacy was was apalling to me in the contex that you did not seem to have a clue as to what he was trying to enlighten you about. I respect you for what you do but at the same time, I think that your youth and lack of knowledge of what African American's have suffered through under the banner of the Confederscy is very telling. I whole heartedly agree with Roland. I am a 65 year-old African American who has witnessed what he was trying to tell you. Don you blew the heck out of this one

April 7, 2010 at 2:59 pm |
  6. Alexis Benjamin

What did we get out of this interview...absolutely nothing about the Lost Ones Foundation, but she talked a lot about her marriage. Poor interviewing skills:( Tameka really?

April 8, 2010 at 1:30 pm |

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 20,278 other followers