Today on CNN Newsroom

January 4th, 2011

THE BIG I: Consumer Electronics Show

The VCR.  The Camcorder.  The CD Player.  The Digital Satellite System.  HD-TV.  Blue-Ray DVD.  Tablet Computers.  All these debuted at one of the largest electronic shows in the world.  It's called the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and its today's Big I.

Click here to check out CES for yourself.

Filed under: Ali Velshi • Anchors • The Big I
  1. Jim in P-town

Any word about a Verizon iPhone being unveiled at CES?

January 4, 2011 at 2:55 pm |
  2. Michael Lawrence

I have developed a complex in design, but INDISPUTABLE in the genral sense, an Economic & Social Structure SOLUTION to virtually all areas of debate and controversy. This System can Repair the Deficit, Healthcare, unemployment, retirement, and enviroment, prison reform, just to name some main ones. This can all occure in 3 to 5 year period and can work efficiently with other counties that wish to participate. Part1 of message

January 4, 2011 at 8:23 pm |
  3. kimmy kim

Hi, my name is Kimmy, i am a journalist at SBS TV,
    Here is my question.
    tablet PC was once introduced around year 2000, but could not go very far. But all of sudden with APPLE, now everybody is talking about tablet. What change has been made between then and now? Is tablet really a future?

January 5, 2011 at 9:20 pm |
  4. Alex Mims

Does anyone know where to access the info on the new cell phone base heart monitor for EKG from Dr. Albert?

January 11, 2011 at 1:56 pm |
  5. Carlie t

This show whould amazing to go see. I wish i could but i cant maybe i can look up what was at the show and get more information.

January 12, 2011 at 5:06 am |
  6. William

A lot of new competitors for the iPad... Motorolla Xoom and Samsung Galaxy Tab... But with iPad 2 on the way and Android's OS a bit behind compared to Apple's, I wonder how they would survive.

January 13, 2011 at 4:07 am |