Farrah's other donations
In addition to the Farrah Fawcett swimsuit, several other items were donated: the first Farrah Fawcett doll, her personal Charlie's Angels script book and some photos. The swimsuit will be part of an American pop culture exhibit which also included Dorothy's ruby red slippers and the original Muppet team.
"Purple Drank" Doctor
A doctor in South Georgia pleaded guilty to illegally dispensing codeine syrup. According to the Florida-Times Union, that codeine syrup is used as a key ingredient in the illegal recreational drink called "purple drank". It is made with a mixture of lemon-lime soda or fruit-flavored candy. The 71-year-old doctor William Morris Williams faces up to 2 years in prison and a $200,000 fine.
Wife on Terror List
An ex-immigration officer in Britian was fired after he added his wife... to the terrorist watch-list. She apparently went to visit family in Pakistan - then wasn't allowed back into Britain – and wasn't told WHY. By the way… it took three years for this to come to light.
We want to know if you would head to the streets in the United States to protest. If so, for what would you protest? What would make you angry enough to participate in a violent protest?
Leave you comments here.
Click here to read up on the story about a Philadelphia teen attacked while walking home from school. The video was posted online of the attack. We have now heard about adults who saw the attack and did nothing.
We want your input. Should those adults be prosecuted? Leave your comments below.
Sweetbreads. 24 nuggets
Rice flour. 400 grams
Lager. 200 grams
Vodka. 200 grams
Agave nectar. 1 teaspoon
Baking powder. 1 tablespoon
Isi seltzer charges. 3
Isi siphon. 1 cannister
Salt and white pepper. To taste
1. Blanch sweetbreads for 10 minutes in boiling water and then shock in ice water. Peel the skin off of them and then season with salt and pepper.
2. Take the Ingredients for the batter and gently mix. Place in iSi cannister and charge with 3 charges.
3. To fry the sweetbreads, coat in a touch of rice flour and then dip in the siphon batter. Fry in hot oil or fat of your choice at 350 f until golden brown.
BLUE CHEESE FOAM
Blue Cheese. 1 cup
Milk. 1 qt
Rice vinegar. 3 T
Isi cream chargers. 1 charge
1. Purée cheese and milk and vinegar to soupy consistency
2. Load in siphon and charge
SRIACHA HOT SAUCE
Franks red hot. 1/2 cup
Sriacha. 1 T
Butter. 3 T
Lime juice. 1 t
Xanthan gum. 1 pinch
1. Warm hot sauce and sriacha until hot, let cool and blend in xanthan gum and lime juice