Today on CNN Newsroom

April 17th, 2011
  1. Floridian

Thanks for bringing up the erasure scandal which occurred under Rhee's reign with eyes wide shut. Her response about a lack of good in ending testing is far different from a cry to end high stakes testing.
    Some people like to provide for themselves and their family, Ms. Rhee, When tests are misused as in high stakes testing environments, people will cheat. Thanks to the interviewer who inserted that DC was not the only place where cheating has occurred when Ms. Rhee tried to downplay the extent of erasures in DC under her reform reign.

April 19, 2011 at 6:25 am |
  2. Brenda Witt

Please come back soon. I did not know that reporting "style" was so important til now. While it is great to get to know a Anchor's personality, you can get too much of a good thing.
    Thanks for being an Anchor and not an overacting exibitionist.

May 13, 2011 at 9:50 am |
  3. Connie Armstrong

Kyra I just wanted you to know just how much I missed my mornings with you. I'm so glad your back on the air .... And I wanted to say congrats on your beautiful twins Sage Ann & Kellan Clay !!!!! Thank you for what u do !!!!

June 9, 2011 at 10:46 am |
  4. Blakguy

Kyra I'm glad your back, say hi to me on your next tweet since it's been a while. Love your smile.

June 22, 2011 at 11:59 am |
  5. art brothers

How come no one suggests cutting all Federal Employees salary by 10%. It's dumb. The employer is not earning enough money. So good management says fire somebody - or lower wages by 10%, it's called lower expenses..... everyone gets less out of the bowl. It's a start. Where is the courage here?

November 20, 2011 at 11:40 am |
  6. blueeyes

I dont usually take the time to tell someone they are good at their job, but ive been watching you all week and you are the best news anchor. Very professional and a great personality for the morning. Young people need that to stay tuned to important issues 🙂

January 2, 2012 at 11:02 am |