Today on CNN Newsroom

December 3rd, 2011

Must-Have Holiday Tech Gifts

Have you finished your holiday shopping yet? If you're like most of us, you still have plenty of names to cross off your list. Tech Reporter Katie Linendoll joins CNN's Don Lemon to show off this season's can't-miss tech gifts.

Filed under: Don Lemon
  1. Scott

What is the name of the manufacturer of the laptop bag? Lambada?????????

December 4, 2011 at 10:11 am |
  2. MAX

I missed the name of the headphones! it wasn't in the video online. Can we see a list of all the products that were demonstrated?

December 4, 2011 at 8:08 pm |
  3. Betty

Where can I get these neat things? My techy daughter would love them. List? Websites?

December 5, 2011 at 4:03 pm |
  4. Dick

I missed the name of the iPad case with keyboard that Katie showed on the Sunday segment of "Must-Have Tech Gifts." I just bought an iPad2 and am wondering what would be a great case plus keyboard might be good to get for when I travel. I've been checking this site, but only the Saturday segment has been posted. HELP !!! Thank You

December 5, 2011 at 8:48 pm |
  5. Anna Winstead

I missed the colorful women's laptop cases shown on CNN on one of the morning shows.
    Can you send me the site so I can order one?
    Thank you.

December 9, 2011 at 3:28 pm |
  6. Kim

Same question as viewer, Anna. I didn't catch who sells the colorful women's laptop/ipad bag. Where can I find it?

December 12, 2011 at 7:48 pm |