Today on CNN Newsroom

November 3rd, 2012
  1. Linda Cesar

I used to trust that CNN would provide "balanced" news. I am seeing an increasing unbalanced coverage of the presidential race. I am very disappointed and wish you could return to non-partisan reporting. Save your reputation. Redeem your good name. The amount and type of coverage you provide to the Obama campaign vs. the Romney campaign is clearly favorable to Obama... Not to say partisan.

November 3, 2012 at 11:21 am |
  2. Lee

Randi is arguing with her guest and changing the subject when she does like the response she gets. Not much of an effort to hide her bias for Obama. Shameful.

November 3, 2012 at 11:27 am |
  3. Marie Rodriguez

Yikes Linda Cesar, I was thinking just the opposite after I listened to Romney advisor regarding the blatent lies in the "auto industry" ad. I guess I your are hearing both sides claiming you are favoring the other, then you are "balanced". Although with 295,000,000 doallrs being invested by conservative PACS – I think the media needs to hone in on whom we are really casting a vote for when you vote for Mitt Romney.

November 3, 2012 at 11:31 am |
  4. Lee

Marie,
    Bloomberrg, you know the rag owned by the guy that just endorsed Obama, reported that Chrysler (now owned by Italian firm Fiat) is considering building Jeeps in China. That would cost American jobs. Please get yourself informed. fiat has also announced plans to build Jeeps in Italy that will be imported to the US. Fiat bought Chrysler out of bankruptcy. The bankruptcy that was controlled by Obama's administration. Please don't be confused. GM and Chrysler would have gone through bankruptcy either way. Under Romney it would have been the natural bankruptcy that has worked well when needed for millions of US businesses. Under Obama it was more controlled by the Feds so the Obama could claim credit.

November 3, 2012 at 11:40 am |
  5. Zach

Lee,

YOU couldn't be more wrong. Yes, Bloomberg is reporting that Chrysler is considering building Jeeps in China. Yes, that is an accurate report. However, you're statement that this action "would cost American jobs" is completely unfounded. As has been stated repeatedly by Chrysler, the New York Times, and by Randi in the video above, this is a plan to build a plant in China to support increases in CHINESE demand for Jeeps. Therefore, this would have literally 0 impact on American workers. American workers would not be fired, laid off, or even given fewer hours as a result of this action. If you had, as you said, "gotten yourself informed", then YOU would have known this and would have been able to see through the ridiculous claims of the Romney ads. You (and Mr. Romney) could make the argument that Chrysler has a duty to support their increased Chinese production with CREATING new American jobs instead of allowing the production to take place in China, and that would be legitimate, but a very easy counter to that is it is probably cost ineffective because they would then be forced to ship the cars overseas for purchasing. Easy to counter, but yeah, that's basically the only true argument you have and it is not a very good one. Also, if you think natural bankruptcy works well you are an idiot (sorry, but there is no other way to say it). The primary determinant of this poor recovery in the economic crisis has been a lack of consumer confidence. I hate to say it but I doubt American's would be EVEN MORE confident in their economy than they are in the status quo if both GM and Chrysler were in bankruptcy.

Finally, this is not biased news. Randi is asking completely legitimate questions and the Romney surrogate is avoiding her. How this woman ever got to become a senior Romney advisor is beyond me because I could do a better job of defending Romney and I think he's a puppet of the republican right (believe it or not, I think letting Romney run on what he really believes instead of trying to appease his own base would have been INFINITELY better). Regardless, her saying things like Virginia succeeded by doing the opposite of what Obama did... we LOWERED taxes.... shows what a fool she is... because OBAMA NEVER RAISED TAXES!!!! Not having a response to Randi's last point about the lack of correlation between top tax rates and economic growth is inexcusable. Randi presented facts, this woman responded with speculation. To anyone with common sense (sorry Lee) the facts win out.

November 3, 2012 at 2:25 pm |
  6. Deb

Funny how CNN biased because they report what you don't want to hear. The republicans are lying to you they have been for years. The pledge they signed not to cooperate is real! They are having a temper tantrum because they didn't win in '08. Obama didn't raise taxes, his jobs plan is stalled by the republicans they do not care who they hurt to get more money and power. They're throwing their religion in the politics despite the supposed separation of church and state in the constitution. When all the economists say Romney's plan won't work including Stein. Taxes have to be raised didn't you go to high school? Economics 101. They just want to make sure the people who can afford it are not the ones paying it!

November 4, 2012 at 3:27 pm |
  7. wdphoenix

Why doesn't somebody the Romney that there is no oil shortage that the price of gas is high because there is a sortage of refineries and because the one in Ca. keeps breaking because inpart keeps breaking be the TDC System keeps breaking because is made in China same complex as Bain products, and I sure wish I had my old printer disc. made in usa I had a brothers fax and that in only part of my Bain printer that works. Since, they started making them in China I keep buy them $149 $99...they wrok until ink is gone they not only cheaper they are cheap. I am insulted also Mitt don't think it is big deal the guy that caused my sister to jump out winkow on 9/11 is a bid deal.

November 6, 2012 at 2:16 am |
  8. wdphoenix

Mitt Romney was pro-choice, then he wasn't and tax breaks for the rich doesn't create jobs five years ago I had to invest to get eough money to live my life with money now with not having alot of taxes last five years I don't invest I just save and even with low interest saving in fine, that is the main reason rates are so low the upper class of people don't want more money they have plenty. I feel so bad about the taxes I pay I tip young people huge, but I guess not all of us do it because the people are very happy. But, my last business was updating and reapairing products make in China they were used in refineries and boeing and aircraft ( circuit boards and wrapped racks ) these products were once made in USA.I started with 5 people and I paid 1/2 the benefits than at 25 people I picked up 80% of the cost. I also had profit sharing we made a ton, so I sold it the guys that bought it cut out insurance and profit sharing in a year they were losing the place back to me which was ok I made millions I called old friend we put benefits back in hired back 12 key people talked to the rest I sold it again for percent of profit he has about 150 people now he doesn't look for customers they come to him. Under Bush they lost credit line because they drew all the money out. I would bet this kid has 1500 people in few years and they are good jobs. The bigest problem he has right now is finding people that worked in high tech factory since they moved so china so the they are working with High Shools, they make $18 to $75 they could use five more like this for products coming from China and now Chins needs retooling an well paying US firms can do it but you need firms with benefits and profit sharing you need floor up committed people can't paid them 10 bucks an hour and no benefits....that why I think Obama is right middleclass need to be a stake holder...I start off like that then they kept taking away and they figued out they needed us buy by then we wanted a bigger share..under Clinton you had money flow...now it is coming back but little guys use own money more and even profit sharing accounts

November 6, 2012 at 6:18 am |
  9. wdphoenix

Deb, is so right the GOP is the party of hate the rich don't mind more taxes.

November 6, 2012 at 1:20 pm |