Today on CNN Newsroom

August 22nd, 2013

Mayor Bob Filner may resign

CNN's Don Lemon talks with his legal panel about the San Diego's mayor sexual harassment suits.

Filed under: CNN Newsroom • Don Lemon
  1. Name*frsnk Taylor

I am extremely proud of Don Lemon for his leadership in forcing a candid discussion re the Florida Michael Dunn case......Mucho cudos to Don for professionalism, leadership, and journalistic excellence

February 15, 2014 at 5:59 pm |
  2. Shelia Vercinia Curd

We love you don and got your back

February 15, 2014 at 7:31 pm |
  3. Loretta McGregor

Don,
    Thank you so much for your passion in discussing the Florida Loud Music case. I'm so proud of you for standing up for what is right in front of the nation. Thank you on behalf of every mother/father of a black male.

February 15, 2014 at 7:32 pm |
  4. brawma

Don, I'm a fan of yours and I would love your take on the following. I really didn't want to engage in the racism discussion but I need to after what happened last week. I was standing in line at the copy store when a black lady accused the white clerk of being racist. I gathered that the reason was she felt she was being treated differently. The line proceeded along and then the next black customer in line called the owner of the copy shop – who happens to be Egyptian American - a racist, too. This racism thing is out of control, and we are seriously thinking of moving to the US VIrgin Islands. No problems there.

February 28, 2014 at 3:39 pm |
  5. Alex Umantsev

Somebody on your show has just said that Kazakhstan does not have capabilities to detect a plane. This is not true. Kazakhstan is home to Baikanur–Russian Cape Canaveral.

March 15, 2014 at 8:48 pm |
  6. salomeMcQueen

Oka @ Don My question is about the plane... We Know Its Lost and Nothing Makes Sense? Why Cant We Have An International Prayer Day.. Me AS Believe If We Have One Day For The Whole World To Pray About This incident.. Answers Would Come Up!! Even The Pope Could pitch in?

March 17, 2014 at 3:54 pm |
  7. nobaddog

Don, Did you complete High School? I hope CNN is not paying you any more than 10.10 per hour.

March 23, 2014 at 10:34 pm |