Today on CNN Newsroom

May 1st, 2014

Racism ends when older generation dies?

Columnist Chuck Walton III looks at the generational differences in racial attitudes in America.

Post by:
Filed under: Anchors • Brooke Baldwin
  1. Larry

A few weeks ago Don Lemon drove me from watching CNN because of his rant about "things won't change until the old white guys are dead". I could not believe such a racist, bigoted rant was coming from what I thought was an up and coming reporter. Now I know he is not a reporter. Just another bigoted racist. Yesterday a panel on CNN is echoing essentially the same thing. An idiot billionaire makes stupid comments so now the solution is what...kill the old white guys? Lemon is no different than any other racist. We should be trying to combat racism, but he is apparently trying to combat white men. How about black racist such as Lemon, or NY Rep. Charlie Rangel who lumps anyone who disagrees with him politically as a racist Tea Partier; Al Sharpton who doesn't even need any facts; he just attacks any whites whether its true or not. I watched Don Lemon's show every weekend until his first rant about things not getting better until all old white guys are dead, but after watching CNN yesterday in the 2 -3 PM time frame, it appears its not just Lemon but the entire CNN network that has declared war on those of us of some undefined age, male and white. By the way...how old do I have to be for CNN to put me on their "old white guy kill list"? I agree with Lemon on one point; not knowing you're racist is a problem. Mr. Lemon, do you know you're a racist? Do you even care? If that's what this network is about, I don't think I'll be back.

May 2, 2014 at 5:33 am |
  2. abdulqaddour

Reblogged this on Meaning.

May 3, 2014 at 2:46 pm |
  3. brownsugar00

Reblogged this on New Beginnings.

May 3, 2014 at 5:04 pm |
  4. kingtomix

Reblogged this on kingtomix's Blog.

May 4, 2014 at 4:43 am |
  5. UncleSam

BllSht – Jayz is a young man and he's broadcast what he thinks publicly.

May 8, 2014 at 3:02 am |
  6. molina033161

Nobody is better than anybody else! All human beings are imperfect. If not anybody show me proof you are better. I don't mean better because you have more money, or because your blond, or because you were born in the USA or any other country. If you can be compared to the same principles of Jesus and what HE wanted to teach us by obeying his 10 commandments, and you never failed them, then any generation is welcome to be better, if not old or new generation are racist!!

May 12, 2014 at 5:25 am |
  7. molina033161

Reblogged this on Ralph's Little Corner To The World.

May 12, 2014 at 5:26 am |
  8. John Grey

What a load of GARBAGE! This is what the politically correct establishment WANTED....and now it's tasting the fruit of it's own sour grapes.
    It high time SOME of you 20-somethings grew up. The melatonin in someone's skin means nothing especially compared to the contents of their character.

May 13, 2014 at 3:33 pm |