Today on CNN Newsroom

May 12th, 2014

Brooke Baldwin's Commencement Address

CNN anchor and UNC School of Journalism alum Brooke Baldwin shares her "little secrets" of journalism with 2014 graduates and reminds them to never forget where they came from

1. Rachel Wright

Hi, Brooke. I (unc-ch class of '57) was in the audience for Journalism graduation. AS a long time CNN watcher, I felt like a friend was up on the podium when you gave your remarkable graduation address. I'm sure this world will be a better place when the students take your advice to "think about them and not you." It was a glorious day Sunday-Carolina blue everywhere.

May 13, 2014 at 12:32 pm |
  2. Gilbert wainwright

I believe donald sterling is a good hearted man all of us in our country are in the same boat racism and descimination are as old as religion. I do not think that man is a racist. I am not as certain he is not a bigot but this is the american way. forgive

May 13, 2014 at 4:24 pm |
  3. Tim

I make sure to tune in on you during the day, you are awesome! You care for the world.

May 27, 2014 at 2:38 pm |
  4. Robert Trinidad Villarreal 11 hasc339809

Ive denied Media since 1978 3 Years of Age
    Get On My Email attempts To contact Electronic Secret Service FBI and Texas Rangers-US~10 Casualties including boston Victim Daughter~Ive Sufferred~

June 6, 2014 at 1:49 pm |
  5. Robert Trinidad Villarreal 11 hasc339809

Boston Marathon Bombing and BSA Metro Transit Stop Attacks Both My Daughters US78214 and Mass.

June 6, 2014 at 1:51 pm |
  6. Jeff

What do mean lobbed a rocket to break the cease fire. You make it sound like a non-threatening event. It was three rocket that were launched against the public. It is obivous you care little for Israel.

August 13, 2014 at 3:36 pm |
  7. NameVictoria

CNN I don't believe you are being fair with the police officers trying to do their jobs!
    I think it's time for CNN go home !!
    Don't come to St Louis Mo and mouth our police officers !!
    I think I'm done with CNN
    Give this officer Darren Wilson a chance!
    CNN has him guilty just like All of the People in Furgson...
    Let the justice department do that !!
    Also about our prosecutor attoney Bob McCulloch who has been in office since 1991 , he is an elected offical
    For 23 years he has been fair!
    Nobody had a issues with him until Now!
    I guess if they want him out . They need to Vote and get him out!!
    I don't live for from this mess! I do live by the airport!!
    I've lived her for 55 years. Went to Ritenour with blacks never had any problem here
    Now ferguson, florrsant , Normady, hazelwood east schools have always had issues among them selves!!
    I'm just disappointed in the CNN news!
    I just can't seat and watch you bash our Police dept won't be watching any more!! Thank you Victoria

August 19, 2014 at 5:03 pm |