Today on CNN Newsroom

July 14th, 2014

J. Crew unveils size 000

Plus size model Emme and branding consultant Peter Shankman talk with Don Lemon about 'vanity sizing' and J. Crew's new controversial size 000.

Post by:
Filed under: #Trending • Anchors • Brooke Baldwin • CNN Newsroom • Don Lemon
  1. cnn is prejudice

PEACE

July 15, 2014 at 10:35 pm |
  2. Mark Loftus

Watched this anchor covering the Israel-Gaza conflict on Sunday 8/3/14. It would have made more sense to have Sarah Palin covering the topic... it was a joke! At one point, there were three experts on the panel waiting to speak on the subject, but Don felt it was his job as a journalist to set them straight and make some senseless comments for a good 3-mins before asking a single question. When one of the panelists did speak, it was only to correct Don's comments.
    Don, you are a joke... don't give up your day job as used car saleman... let me guess you sell "Lemons?" LOL!

August 4, 2014 at 4:45 pm |
  3. Judy Fraser

So...since the Ferguson police relayed the description of the suspect "in the strong-arm robbery" to the police officer, the officer obviously knew the suspect was unarmed. So...do the police shoot unarmed suspects? In the back?

August 15, 2014 at 11:15 am |
  4. CNN watcher

Dear Don Lemon, great reporting by you and Jake Tapper on Michael Brown tragedy. Keep up the good work.

August 15, 2014 at 4:57 pm |
  5. Pamela ESTREM

Good job.. The video shows that he's a bully and violent.. That's his character..

August 15, 2014 at 8:26 pm |
  6. Name*regional harris

Don i was watching tv and i turned the tag l ppwhat food

August 20, 2014 at 12:50 am |
  7. Name*regional harris

Don i was watching tv and i turned the tv to c what foxx was says about m brown the Kelly file was on she said everything to believe the cop and not the i witness if u go back and look on the show when this first happen one cnn guests gave that defend and he ran with it. I know he kill him. God done lie. Foxx is racist toward president

August 20, 2014 at 1:14 am |
  8. Ted

I forgot to mention the white officer also placed this Black male adult against the wall and searched him.

August 20, 2014 at 3:28 pm |
  9. Ted

Don,
    The next part of my carreer I was hired by the Los Angeles County Marshal's Dept.(13 years) and then I worked for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept. for 18 years(They absorbed our dept.) Sometimes Black officers have to put up with white officers stopping people for no reasons at all........Black teen males...baggy pants are all automatically gang members.....There is a distinct difference between a gang member wearing baggy pants and a teen that just wears the style...it seems that certain police officers never got that......I was lucky my last 15 years of my career to work with majority professionals of any color,however that did not happen my whole career. I worked the field for 6 years of my 31 years...I also worked lock-up ,the courts..my 6 years in the field were doing evictions,levy's in the best of areas and the worst of areas. I was also blessed to have some Black partners that were fair with everyone,but could take care of business when needed. I worked Warrants where I arrested people on traffic warrants,misdemeanor warrants,and felony warrants. This is my observation over a period of 31 years. You are not going to believe this ,but the best supervisors I ever had were all white........and I will never forget their professionalism.

August 20, 2014 at 3:41 pm |
  10. Timato

Don, How is the witch hunt going? Looks like you got Dan Page....who is it going to be next? Did he push your panzy ass too hard when you were disobeying his orders? Why are you so political in your reporting? Why do you only take one side? (And we know who's side it is, not a side anyone from Fox would be on!) You and your network and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton only harm your agenda by creating an atmosphere of hate, anger and rage against anything REASONABLE. Why should the DA be removed? Because one sector of the population is demanding it? Why don't you just hang the police officer? The only justice you and others will be content with is if the officer is guilty and sent to prison. If not, you and others will foster more rioting, more destruction etc....You reporting has been the WORST, MOST BIASED reporting I have ever witnessed. Congratulations Don, you suck! Turning off CNN now!

August 22, 2014 at 10:12 pm |
  11. GF

I just saw your interview with Mr. Montel Williams. I am certainly glad to hear of all the people who prayed and send lovely, heartfelt messages and kind words in support of his daughter's illness. I support that wholeheartedly and I also send my prayers for his daughter’s recovery. He mentioned something to the effect of Black, White, Asian, and Hispanic, regardless of the race all people supported him in times of his daughter’s illness and that America is not that bad as it seems. My comment is the following: What world is Montel living in. Remember what Spike Lee said? In this great land of ours called the United States of America we glorify celebrities. Spike mentioned Oprah, Beyonce, JayZ and a few others. My point is that Montel has to realize that he is a celebrity and everyone regardless of race will love and adore him and his family members, but will NOT feel the same way about the “average citizen” in Ferguson, MO or else where in the country. Let’s get real!

August 22, 2014 at 10:45 pm |
  12. GF

The ranting officer who made all of those inflammatory statements/comments about various groups, and then went on to mention that he likes diversity and that he would shoot anyone (referring to his like for diversity) should take a trip to Iraq or Seria where he would encounter lots of “diversity” in the ISIS fighters and since he expressed his likes, maybe he would have an opportunity to exercise those likes in that part of the world.

August 22, 2014 at 11:04 pm |
  13. James S

I wish the media would spend the same amount of time interviewing the families of the officers killed in the line of duty not just the families of people who were killed during legitimate police shootings.

August 27, 2014 at 10:31 pm |
  14. Kevin W

I need you to pay close attention to what I'm about to explain about the Michael Brown shooting!!!!

Six shots, four non life threatening shots in right arm and two shots in the head (one being a kill shot, the other just an extra shot). It does not matter which order the arm shots came first since they were not life threatening, but it's important to know which order the head shots were. Typically, one head shot is a kill shot. The pathologist reported that Brown was shot above the right eye, which travel through his jar, re-entered his right shoulder, out his right shoulder and back into his right arm. He said the other head shot was atop of his head, the apex. He said the only way this shot could have happened was Brown's head had to be down as if he was charging (like the officer indicated) or Brown was surrendering. Process of elimination – assuming the apex was the first head shot, Brown would have dropped dead, facing down and there would be no way the officer could have gotten the second head shot (above the right eye) by the way the body would have dropped. Your head would not have naturally raised from the apex shot to allow the second head shot above the eye. This eliminates the charging theory. The eye shot had to come before the apex shot, which means the eye shot was the kill shot which caused Brown's head to go into a downward position, then followed by the apex shot. This is important because the sequence of the head shots shows the first head shot was a kill shot and the second head shot (apex) was just an extra shot. The officer failed to control his shots because no one is a threat to you after being shot in the eye or head once let alone twice. Each of the six shots have to represent a fear for the officer's life and the apex shot appears to be excessive.

August 28, 2014 at 9:24 pm |