Today on CNN Newsroom

August 13th, 2014

Blogger: 'America isn't for black people'

CNN's Brooke Baldwin moderates debate between a law enforcement analyst and a blogger about police brutality and race.

1. Ponyboy3543

What ever happened to Rick Sanchez? Did you Brooke, have anything to do with his Demise? Can you tell me where he is now so that I can follow him? Much better than you Brooke, at his profession.

August 15, 2014 at 3:43 pm |
  2. Joe biden

Sanches probably wanted to tell the truth. Brooke agrees to se ksual favors of exectutives and spreading propaganda

August 17, 2014 at 9:29 am |
  3. Joe biden

Where was Al Sharpton after the Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom?

August 17, 2014 at 9:29 am |
  4. Name*Ken

watching your coverage just now and watching the lady and her supporters saying that blood will run in the streets that is so crazy the community is can I kill people so that nobody gets killed make sense of it and for god sakes report it righ

August 18, 2014 at 4:17 pm |
  5. Bill P.

Riots in Missouri ~
    A police officer cannot pick his nose without someone taking a video of them. Where are all the videos of Michael Brown's shooting. Are the locals hiding the truth?

August 19, 2014 at 2:53 pm |
  6. KeepCalm468

I am white and in a multi-racial relationship. I also have many black friends who are very dear to me. However, living in Sanford, FL (home of the Travon Martin case) that also has a high percentage of black residents and high crime. My personal opinion is that that first impressions are more of an issue than race. Some of the young guys that walk around downtown Sanford are just scary whether black or white. Maybe the people who are now complaining about being profiled need to take a look at themselves and decide, if they there aren't other reasons for being 'targeted'. I often feel that young men dress the way they do to give that 'bad boy' impression. Especially, from young black men I often here that they make themselves look like a 'gangster', because they don't want to look like 'white boys'.

August 20, 2014 at 3:43 pm |