Today on CNN Newsroom

October 6th, 2014

Mike Rowe's "Gotta Do It"

CNN's newest original series, "Somebody's Gotta Do It," Rowe introduces you to innovators, do-gooders, fanatics – people who simply have to do it.

Filed under: Brooke Baldwin • CNN Newsroom
  1. Lena Foley

How did you get inovel in the work of blue color american? what do you hope to accomplish

October 7, 2014 at 1:31 pm |
  2. may martin

To Mike Rowe- my family and I have missed watching you so much! So glad you have a new TV show. Thank you for reminding all of us that there are still good hard working Americans out there who aren't afraid of a little work! You are one amazing guy.

October 12, 2014 at 12:08 am |
  3. Dwight

where is the 2nd half of this interview?

October 17, 2014 at 1:17 am |
  4. gregory swanson

I've listened to you talk about banning flights from Africa. There's only one case in the U. S. that came from Africa, seems to me we need to ban flight from Texas, That seems to be the transmission for the U. S. Rick Perry for President?

October 17, 2014 at 2:34 pm |
  5. Sara

Hi mike,
    I would like to see you go 'check out' those guys down the road from me who are cracking the Marcellus shale deposit for gas. I'm curious. One day there was a very slight earthquake here at my house. I didn't feel it so much as I observed a lamp shade shaking. Then I heard on NPR that gas cracking could cause it. I'd also love to know what all the equipment does that sails by my house on big trucks. Dress for war. It's WV and folk here think there is a war on coal hereabouts. You could get caught in the crossfire

October 23, 2014 at 6:18 pm |
  6. Sara

Oh sigh. I meant 'fracking' but my spell check insists I want to say cracking.

October 23, 2014 at 6:20 pm |