Today on CNN Newsroom

October 21st, 2014

Inside the Mind of a Suspected Serial Killer

Following the discovery of a 19-year-old female found dead in a motel room in Hammond, Police departments across Indiana are expanding their search areas as seven more bodies were all found within just a few miles of each other. Forensic psychiatrist Helen Morrison spoke to CNN’s Brooke Baldwin about the suspect Darren Deon Vann, who is now charged in the death of Afrikka Hardy.

Post by:
Filed under: Brooke Baldwin
  1. jasonwickson

well Brooke the situation with Ben still the same Rusty even tried to go and see him and I aksed to go but their only taking family members in ben's i.c.u unit I love u so much Brooke love Jason

October 22, 2014 at 7:33 pm |
  2. jasonwickson

Brooke Baldwin r most wonderful friend in the world in my new crisis it seems like your all always there to hold me Brooke I love u so much brooke love Jason.

October 22, 2014 at 7:51 pm |
  3. jasonwickson

r great girlfriend

October 22, 2014 at 7:56 pm |
  4. jasonwickson

goodnight beautiful brooke love jason

October 22, 2014 at 8:05 pm |
  5. jasonwickson

Oh maybe babe but that confidential so I'll keep informed Brooke but don't worry babe you"ll have the results firsthand brooke love jason

October 22, 2014 at 8:39 pm |
  6. jasonwickson

ok Brooke I really have to this time I love u brooke love jason

October 22, 2014 at 8:48 pm |
  7. holly

Why are we calling this woman's pimp a facilitator? She ultimately left this poor woman to her death. Why are we trying to make her sound like a professional business woman.

October 23, 2014 at 12:26 pm |