Today on CNN Newsroom

October 29th, 2014

Rocket Explosion Destroys Student Project

They were hoping to see their very special science project go into space but four middle-school students from Long Branch, New Jersey, saw their homework go up in flames when an unmanned rocket exploded Tuesday night over Virginia. CNN's Brooke Baldwin speaks to the sixth-graders are struggling to make sense of this rocket explosion.

Post by:
Filed under: Brooke Baldwin • CNN Newsroom
  1. jason wickson

my oh my brooke two weeks of running hardrock casino im so warned out. I hope i didnt dissapoint u.Its like u were there with me the whole time i love u brooke baldwin love jason wickson

October 30, 2014 at 8:02 pm |
  2. jason wickson

Brooke we elect a new governor here tuesday night here in oklhaoma! i still havent narrowed my ttwo choices but i think ill make the right decision

October 30, 2014 at 8:20 pm |
  3. jason wickson

see u tommorow beatiful brooke baldwin love jason wickson

October 30, 2014 at 8:57 pm |
  4. Tom Marney

I'd like to tell Brooke about launches from Wallops in 1954, when the Dynamic Models (rockets) had no guidance, booster separation was pressure actuated and strictly mechanical, and stages were lit by fancy matches called ignitors. We (mostly they) put candles to about 116,000 feet. That was NACA, before NASA. I was a Georgia Tech co-op student, classified as a Student Engineer Trainee, when GS-1 was $2750/year. 678-407-9299

November 3, 2014 at 10:01 pm |
  5. jason wickson

im the situation still the same at hardrock casino i was so exhasted yeasterday brooke baldwin trying to use my air force experience as i still run the joint. ihhop i make u proud brooke bladwin

November 4, 2014 at 12:04 pm |
  6. Stacia Kurant

I used to be recommended this internet site by my cousin. I am no longer certain whether this put up is written by way of him as no one else realize such precise approximately my trouble. That you are fantastic! Thank you!

March 21, 2015 at 10:17 am |