Today on CNN Newsroom

December 24th, 2014

Newlywed with cancer sees remarkable Improvement

Married after her first month of cancer diagnosis, doctors thought a 25-year-old woman was fatally ill. But following a surprise wedding, there was an even bigger surprise: improving health. CNN's Brooke Baldwin speaks with Liza Heaton and her husband, Wyatt Heaton of Louisiana, about their journey through hardship and now hope.

Post by:
Filed under: Anchors • Brooke Baldwin • CNN Newsroom
  1. John LoConte

Please post this on your site as an inspiration of those of us dealing with someone (young) with cancer but for all people struggling to maintain hope in the face of their own mortality

December 24, 2014 at 5:52 pm |
  2. Ann Carroll Dupont

I am sharing Liza and Wyatt's remarkable story on my Facebook Timeline knowing so many of my friends do believe in the power of prayer and many will want to donate to the fund set-up to help research this rare form of cancer.

January 3, 2015 at 1:11 pm |
  3. Ben Rassam

Wishing this couple the best in their fight against cancer.

January 24, 2015 at 5:32 pm |
  4. Bettyruth Walter

Brooke, I really enjoy your news programs. I find you bright, interesting, and well-spoken. That is why it is so annoying to have you mispronounce "divisive" . It rhymes with "incisive". Google it if you don't believe me! Then you can hear it spoken.

You are not the only one, and this how language changes. But you are too bright to make this faux-pas.

Dr. Bettyruth Walter
    Professor of Linguistics

July 27, 2015 at 2:43 pm |
  5. game news

Thanks really beneficial. Will certainly share site with my good friends
    game news http://www.tnterra.org/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/7342/csgo-skins-3-ways-to-build-up-striking-rate-in-fighting-styles-store-online

June 16, 2016 at 12:58 am |
  6. Barbara E. Wilson

Clinton`s speech also allows Biden to speech, but When Trump spoke, didn`t allow Pence and guillano to be on T.V. Not Far!!! Also , T.V. Anchor,voice high and unpleasant. Also same anchor is giving her opinion. Poppie, I think that`s her name. Thanks for your good work!!!

August 15, 2016 at 4:38 pm |
  7. Амортисьори

Brooke is very good speaker. I hope for god blessing the young family!

September 24, 2016 at 12:30 am |