Today on CNN Newsroom

January 25th, 2015

Should Brady have noticed deflated footballs?

Fredricka Whitfield spoke with a former NFL Patriots player and a former supervisor of NFL Officials about the conspiracy surrounding the New England Patriots.

Post by:
Filed under: CNN Newsroom • Fredricka Whitfield
  1. D ROWE

Really this is only a story on CNN , and they are just trying to whip a story out of nothing. Thats what ya get, when all ya got is little girl news. I think cigars stink and are gross too, and I so hate boys, and how about some equal pay for women , yeah Im for that, but can anyone tell me where that is still going on at. NO because it isnt , just more of that little girl news,

January 25, 2015 at 7:49 pm |
  2. DELLA RODRIGUEZ

I disagree with Patti, I get uncomfortable with someone is judging me and laugh/smith in response. I felt he was stating he did no have anything doing with the footballs inflation or non-inflation. News shows aggravate me, when they keep repeating same topic making "their" reporting negative for rating rather than awaiting outcomes....

Let us move on and enjoy the Super Bowl game.

January 25, 2015 at 7:53 pm |
  3. KillBill

All I know, whenever I feel my balls...I can tell a difference when they get deflated.

January 26, 2015 at 11:22 pm |
  4. Timmy Mosson

Hey. Extremely good web website!! Man .. Exceptional .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark this web site and take the feeds also…I am pleased to locate so much helpful details here within the post. Thanks for sharing…

March 12, 2015 at 6:48 pm |
  5. Ali

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are manufacturers and exporters of SPORTS GOODS, LEATHER PRODUCTS, i.e. Gloves, Footballs and sports wears please send us your latest inquiry or visit to our web site and redirect you trade inquiries to us for price quotes and possible samples. We assure you will like our quality and workmanship, we hope to start along lasting business.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Thanks with respects and best regards,
    MAKTRA INTERNATIONAL CO.
    Adress: maktra street chaprar road 51310 Sialkot
    Tel: +92524355352
    Fax: +92524355352
    Email: info@maktrasports.com , sales@maktrasports.com
    Web: http://www.maktrasports.com

April 9, 2016 at 2:33 am |
  6. snookball

No pool cue bases making marks in the wall because it’s too tight, no windows being broken because you hit the football too hard (unless you’re a complete idiot). Snookball – The best of both worlds.

August 1, 2016 at 2:53 am |