Today on CNN Newsroom

April 29th, 2009

President Obama: 100 Days in Office

As we cover President Obama’s 100th day in office, we want to hear from you. What are your thoughts on the president and the administration so far? Leave us your comments. We’ll share them on CNN, 11am ET-1pm ET

Filed under: Tony Harris
  1. William

How can Obama be a true leader when he and Press Secretary Gibbs had no idea that the spare Airforce One was buzzing Manhattan scaring everyone and opening wounds of 9/11.

He does nothing but fly around in his jet and hold town meetings where he just yaks, yaks, yaks. Nothing is being resolved. He should place himself in his office and start solving the Nation's progblems including the economy.

He has failed from day one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 29, 2009 at 9:23 am |
  2. Elaine Roddy

What about "the least of these" that Obama spoke of during the campaign?

Nothing has been done to help the poor, the powerless, the disadvantaged, those who are losing & have lost their homes.

I find it hypocritical that Obama will not punish the Bush administration for war crimes, but is willing for those whose only crime was desiring to own their home to be punished by the loss of their home, pets, dreams, everything!

I worked hard for Obama's election; I am DEEPLY disappointed.

He has proven to be "more of the same" on many levels. He continues to throw money at the wealthy saying it will "trickle down" to the poor. The $7 or $8 in of increased credit he talks about by helping the banks means nothing to those who have lost their credit rating and are unable to borrow.

I am very angry!!!!

April 29, 2009 at 9:26 am |
  3. Rei

Now that we have our first mulato, Muslim, non-military President in Barack Hussein Obama, you can see his socialist views. His stimulus package is overrated; medling in private business is ridiculous since he has never had one. All because of the $70 million campaign contribution of union workers. Now the govt. and union are the owners of the automakers. The banks stress test is a laugh since we are not letting the market dictate the options for them. Why do we have bankruptcy courts? Now that the CIA is not doing their job as gathering intelligence, we need to shut down that department that has a very expensive payroll. We don't need CIA personnel babysitting terrorists. All the departments that have a Czar, the secretaries of those departments need to tender their resignation due to the fact that they can't handle the job. Mr. President this is not a pickup basketball game. This is for real now. It is irresponsible to lift sanctions against Cuba, since you end up helping Castros brothers. It is terrible how you fell for Hugo Chavez. Now you need to read that I recommend which is titled The Ugly American. It was required reading for my international economics class. Also my professor used to say when the US sneezes the rest of the world catches a cold.When govt. interferes on the market it cannot do its job. It is call competition not subsidies. Also Cuba and Venezuela have MIG fighter planes. When you talk with the comrades you need to have the fact, not let the team do the work and then you bask on their result. We need to institute mandatory military training so that you can have your universal health plan. Do a study of which ethnic group uses entitlement programs the most. What about your campaign promise of no more earmarks and line veto. What about your aunt living four years in the US illegally? Reform immigration so she can stay here.

April 29, 2009 at 9:36 am |
  4. Rob Hamlin

To rate Obama on a scale from 1 to 10, one needs to define who is a 5, who is an 8. If we say Bush was a 10 then we must give Obama a 35. What did Bush do but give away $800 billion to rich just to say a year later we now have financial problems. Or as Greenspan said it was not the most effective economical stimulus he has seen. OK so Bush was a disaster from day 30 on. So now Obama must try to clean up the mess with Republican Party acting like a spoiled 3 year old. The Republicans do not want Obama to look good because it makes them look worse every time things get better from Obama.

History tells us the democrats will do stupid things and self-destruct. Smart Republicans would join the effort to make USA stronger country with better public education, a better health care system, new tax code like maybe a consumption tax, better boarder security, better national security legal guidelines, better care for military, and maybe a required youth national service requirement. There are many many things to improve our future and the Republicans can grow away from Bush with POSITIVE actions versus being so, “No No No”

I give Obama a grade of A-
    I give Demoncrate Party a C+
    I give Republican Party F+

April 29, 2009 at 9:37 am |
  5. Rich, Kankakee, IL.

Hopefully once he gets 60 in the Senate we can finally get the issues that affect our people done this year, the Republicans have done everything that they can to stop us from taking care of our own people for far too long with thier fear and hate tactics.

April 29, 2009 at 9:42 am |
  6. Renee Evans

I don't think Obama is doing a good job. He just wants fame and popularity. He's there to help the people that he promised to help, just to get their vote. He is not there for the American people, or America. He is there for his own gratitude. He is still running for office. He lies, all the time He is abusing his position, visiting more countries in less tha 100 days than anyone in 8 years in history. He is trying to make America a connunist country. He is wasting our money, and going to raise taxes. I don't like him. I don't respect him at all. I hope he has no chance for re-election.

April 29, 2009 at 9:42 am |
  7. Donna Coles

I give the president a "B" in overall performance. However, I feel that he deserves an "A" in an area that's not being measured. That is the image of fathers and husbands in our society. He has totally elevated the status of family men and husbands. He is an excellent role model and I believe he will have a positive impact on America's families.

April 29, 2009 at 9:43 am |
  8. Carol

So, Obama is flying to Missouri today for a town hall meeting. What is the cost to taxpayers for these trips he keeps making as if he is still campaigning? After all the fuss about corporate jets, how can he, in good conscience, continue to hop to one state to sign a bill, hold town hall meetings which cost so much money with fuel and security. We already elected him. He can keep in touch without holding meetings for small groups just for a press photo showing him shaking hands. This is the era of video conferencing. Let's see the White House start tightening up their belts like the rest of America is being asked to do.

April 29, 2009 at 10:00 am |
  9. bill shipley

I voted for President Obama and I think he is doing a great job. However, Being a white american I am really tired of the media and black america making his presidency so much about him being the first black president. Be proud, now move on. On an issue that I am disapointd about. He goes to other countries and talks about human rights. He has continued to dodge the human rights of gay americans. This issue has been on the back burner long enough. Most importantly he needs to move on the "Don't Ask Don't Tell Policy". A real easy issue to take care of, with the stroke of a pen. I spent 20 years in the military. I feel it is long overdue to make it possible for all americans to have the opportunity to serve their country. President Obama disagreed wiith DADT during his campaign and is dragging his feet. With all due respect Mr. President you need to keep your promise and make it happen!

April 29, 2009 at 10:15 am |
  10. Rob Hamlin

We must score Obama highly for team building. He has a diverse well schooled, successful team of advisors. A

His international exposure has been quite good. Heck, Bush did NOT know where half the countries were in the world. Let's face it Bush was a stupid leader. Obama has opened doors with Cuba and many other countries we need to improve relations with. A

The economy is a complex and slow cure. The government needs to get public works programs that not only put money in circulation but also do core things like improve PUBLIC EDUCATION, Security, and Health Care for all. He can not do this alone. B

April 29, 2009 at 10:19 am |
  11. critter

How can you judge someone base on what issue? We all know the republicans will have a filed day here.

Is President Obama perfect? of course not he only human and he still sort staff. I think he deserve credit here. I don't think people understand the difficult job he has ahead.

But once he does something someone doesn't like "oh no he not a leader"

April 29, 2009 at 10:33 am |
  12. steven

Are you people serious do you know anything about politics did you watch the news they can vote in anything now there no republicans left this man is a lair he said change and you jumped but what has he changed really except making our deficit higher instead of worrying about Cuba and venezuela why don't we focus on jobs and america. I'm not even gonna enjoy saying I told you so because in four years we will be so far in the hole that's 911 is gonna look like Christmas morning next to this how could you give him an A after reading his stimulus smelling pig crap and frog eggs are we Americans blind by this joker? I give him an F because he has done NOTHING that is making our economy better and if you really think he has show me.

April 29, 2009 at 10:33 am |
  13. critter

Ok resi it dosent matter if he a Muslim Christan or whatever religion he is. He is the President of usa. So don't bother bringing religion into this.

bill shipley – Bill i don't believe African Americans can move on from history making after what they suffer and still do suffer now in the south still. (i am white) that's not the point.

Just cause an African America is president doesn't stop racist happening here in the usa and around the world. If you don't like it than fine something else to do or look at.

April 29, 2009 at 10:36 am |
  14. critter

steven – your not helping you case when you say that he a liar. He hasn't keep all promises yes but who hasn't? Change has happen maybe it wasn't the way you liked it but it has help me in my life.

Last time i check steven Cuba is a important part for relationships in USA/Cuba-America. People won't it to change. I not sure why you don't But that's not your choice. Its not up to the president to help get you jobs.

The problem is how people run business not the way there hired. Oh really steven why has the market grown? why have i got help on my and a lot of people food stamps? what about the pirates situation? Yea steven your just a hater.

April 29, 2009 at 10:50 am |
  15. steven

It's funny every person that gives him a b and higher is of color he wants to tax all of our businesses and wonder why they all go to China and they own us now and we couldn't even go to war with them if we had to for Christ sakes they shot down a planes on our water's and what did we do nothing because we can't it's funny this man wants to tax the rich so bad but I bet his pay check is real nice.People on his board had 100's of thousands of money they owed and had not paid but they want to force payment from us give me a break these banks sending us to collections and they got billions on a bailout due to greed and they have the nerve to call me and I can't even feed my family. This man reminds me of the mad Max Magazine wake up America look past his big smile and hours of practice in the Mirror ya he's good but don't believe everything you hear on the controlled government look into thing's for your self CHANGE CHANGE ya this guy is a bum. F

April 29, 2009 at 10:51 am |
  16. critter

Carol -oh yea He is the president he needs to travel weather you like it or not. The fact when you drive on the roads right now. guess what your paying for the road to be fix.

Just cause you change dosn't me everyone else is. See i got to umpire youth sports and i got to travel. i can't take a bus cause i never have money nor do i know the time or area were i have to walk to.

Why i drive in my car is great on gas.

April 29, 2009 at 10:56 am |
  17. steven

Contolled medis by the goverment is what I ment to say above.

April 29, 2009 at 10:57 am |
  18. steven

Dammit I'm getting excited one more time controlled media by the government.

April 29, 2009 at 10:58 am |
  19. steven

Critter no I'm not a hater I just not Blind I don't think we need Cuba have we missed them in the last 10+ years? no there biggest seller is cigar. Also about the African Americans they are more then welcome to go back to Africa and be a fisherman and or a pirate and continue on there own genocide and spread there aids infest we don't keep them hear so quit being there advocate they have been free for a long time and id every Mexican can sneak over our boarders they sure the hell can so back to there beloved country as I remember they have been free along time and still complain Africa s waiting sounds like critter is snuggled under Obama's nut's I'm not a hater I'm a realist all you have to do is open your eye's sucka why don't you go snuggle with the swine flu or bow to and oil monger with Obama!!!!!

April 29, 2009 at 11:12 am |
  20. steven

Oh ya and critter you wanna say who has kept all there promises are you freakin serious this man is our president hell yes I expect this so called man to keep his promises and when they don't they get bashed your basically saying it's cool to lie to you just to get in that seat your a fool.

April 29, 2009 at 11:15 am |
  21. bill shipley

Critter, I'm white also. No, I don't like it, and yes they do need to move on. I grew up in the the 60"s, went to a mostly black school in the city. I got bussed during desegration and lived through riots formed by blacks. I have raised my kids not to be racist never allowed the "N" word in my household, although blacks continue to use that word. I have managed to work through these things. Also, by the way, most young blacks today probably haven't been affected by racism. I might understand someone in their 50s or 60's complaining. Trust me I'm very well versed with seeing things get better for minorities. I spent 20 years in the military and saw many get promoted, alot baised on their race gender. I'm ok with that, cuz that is what needed to be done. I see nothing positive out of continuing to go down the same road. That won't solve racism either. I really don't want to get into a debate, just stating my opinion. I respect yours, maybe you should do the same. Like I said earlier, maybe america should quit discriminiating against gays in the military. Discrimination is discrimination! Try living under those circumstances. Having to be someone you are not, and being forced to lie, in order to serve in the U. S. Military. I can't believe that gays are having to even fight this in the year 2009. This should be a basic right??

April 29, 2009 at 11:39 am |
  22. Mark A. Davis

Obama's 100 Days (and 100 – 3am nights)
    As a primary and mental health advocate for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender citizens, I find it telling that in the first 100 days it took 99 for Congress to confirm Kathleen Sebelius as Health and Human Services Secretary. They finally did when pig flu flew...

April 29, 2009 at 11:44 am |
  23. Melinda

Obama spoke of ending torture, what about abortion – a practice that he supports – does he not feel that is torture???

April 29, 2009 at 11:52 am |
  24. Randy

President Obama had an extraordinary list of challenges staring at him when he took office to begin with, a lot of which were brought about by the actions or failure to act by the previous Administration, as we know. The decidedly partison divide regarding Mr. Obama's decisions hasn't helped, as opposition hasn't offered anything different than what sent this country into the current spiral in the first place. So, considering what Mr. Obama's had to deal with, I would give the President no less than an A+ for effort, and a B+ for results. Stats ARE starting to trickle in to indicate that things are slowly starting to improve. With 8 years to develop this mess, it's going to take longer than 100 days to fix it. This President is deserving of our continued support.

April 29, 2009 at 1:04 pm |
  25. Nettie Johnson

Pres. Obama, has done a super job for our country he is working hard to build a new america for all people and that is what we all need when we have a leader who are trying to make a better america for all. In all fairness he deserve A+

April 29, 2009 at 1:08 pm |
  26. Yinka

People need to be educated and I hate when I see people talking about what has the President done that to fly around and spend tax-payer's moeny. President Obama himself pay tax. People need to wake up to the issue affecting 21st century and this is the oly President in US history that see himself as ordinary person and his closer to his community.

I will give President Obama A+. The Bush Administration/Republican done nothing than to make this economy in what we are facing today. And instead of the Republican to join him to solve the issue affecting the common man, they oppose every of his plan.

Most people need to go back to school and take Economics classes, when an economy is in a depression, one of the solution is to increase governemrnt spending> Therefore, I hate the issue that President Obama has increase National dept. What the President is doing is, his is investing in the economy.

It is easy to critize but many people cannot even run their own household. One of our problem in this country is that we don't get to see or know what is going across the border.

April 29, 2009 at 1:33 pm |
  27. Constance

just watched this piece on "brothers swagga" (of course not spelled right) and it was digusting – imagine if a bunch of white leaders had sat around talking about how any white leader acted like a "man" or white since we don't say "brother" and how cool we are and special – the media would call us racist – but blacks can say anything they want and try to change what real class is all about – it's not inclusive at all – they think being "white and smart" and humble is bad and it sends a bad message to our youth – Obama is a man for the whole country not just for blacks – and don't forget he's biracial, and raised by white mom and white grandparents – his black side deserted him as usual in this country – black men are so irrisponsible (70% families with no dad), but good at making babies – having swagga is not the measure of a man and again they're separating the races – boy, if a white person did this they would be off the air!

April 29, 2009 at 2:03 pm |
  28. Gussie

Regarding President Obama's black culture actions, let's not forget the man is half white and was brought up by his white mother and white grandparents.
    He did not grow up in black culture and should not be considered totally black. As a white person I find it offensive for black people to ignore the white half of his ancestry.

April 29, 2009 at 2:11 pm |
  29. Marcus Childs Moore

CNN just said that Susan Rice was the first afro american to be Americas ambassador to the UN. Under Carter's administration, Andrew Young became the first. Susan Rice is the second.

April 29, 2009 at 2:38 pm |
  30. Joe

The segment on Obama "firsts" left out a number of other key firsts – firing the CEO of a corporation, signing into law a $1 trillion piece of legislation (without even reading it), and conducting a criminal investigation into lawyers for providing good faith legal advice.

April 29, 2009 at 2:43 pm |
  31. Patty

Grades:
    Obama- solid A for doing more for this country than has been done in decades. Let's give him a chance, he can't fix everything in 3 months, but together we can make a difference.
    Congress-all incumbants from all parties F! You are all just as much to blame for this country's ills as the Bush Administration. First termers get an Incomplete.
    State (NY)- everyone gets an F except Poor Gov. Patterson. He gets a D because he is at least trying to sound the alarm for the dire straits this state is in.
    CNN- B. sometimes you guys are too frightening.
    FOX- F. As always for being the most unfair and unbiased "news" this side of Rush what's his name. Divisive and unhelpful.

April 29, 2009 at 2:54 pm |
  32. cameron omega

My issue with President Obama is in regards to the "health care reform". There can be no medical coverage for all if health insurers hide behind the pre-existing clause in every medical policy. For those who have no medical coverage due to pre-existing conditions, there is no healh coverage, save through the over-loaded, over-whelmed, and insane asylum called the county health systems. Unless states, or fed, can force the medical insurance companies to accept, and not reject for any reason pre-existing medical conditions, no one is safe and covered. Everyone is compromised. Also, our medical providers use overseas countries to check on our coverage and claims. HIPAA is violated, and so is our privacy. I used to work for the industry, and they don’t care about privacy. I screamed to the head honcho, and we mutually parted ways. Our technology may be bettered, but, unless our access to health coverage is unrestricted by pre-existing, and our identities along with health information is protected from outside countries and third parties, there can be, no, will not be any health care reform, ever!!

April 29, 2009 at 2:54 pm |
  33. elizabeth

Aside from others who will find fault w/him NO MATTER WHAT–Obama is doing his best to move a country forward that is enmeshed in every social & political change known to humans. He's working w/ the opposition, keeping promises & his integrity. A- .

April 29, 2009 at 3:10 pm |
  34. Laura

I respect our President and I respect what he is trying to do. It is true that he can't please everyone but the fact that he is trying to do the best that he can with what he has to work with and do it with thoughtfulness is reassuring. I feel badly about the hatred being shown by some, and I wish that they would find it in their hearts to turn that hatred positively into helping one another. If they put as much energy into volunteering as they do into their hatred the Country we love so much would be a much better place.

April 29, 2009 at 3:18 pm |
  35. Marion T. Hill

President Obama gets A+ for his first 100 days. He is committed to fulfilling all the promises he made when he was campaigning.
    1. Most of us have received some stimulus in our paychecks.
    2. Women now know that pay equity is in place.
    3. Children will now receive adequate health care if their parents seek it for them.
    4. Educational funds are in the pipeline; shortly the number of charter schools will increase, public schools will definitely get a boost in math/science programs.
    5. Cancer research and stem cell programs are being enhanced.
    6. People are refinancing and keeping their homes that were previously on the foreclosure market.
    7. There are a few less pirates threatening ships in the Indian Ocean.
    8. Eventually Guantanamo Bay will be closed.
    9. World leaders are showing that they trust and respect President Obama.
    10. Some small town industries are reemploying people.
    President Obama keeps in touch with the nation DAILY.

April 29, 2009 at 4:27 pm |
  36. Nirmala

I think this is a very valuable person to the United States. I can only see a very focused, hard working, very organized, calm personality. He took on quite a lot of work. People thought he is taking too much, but I feel that he has the personality, the strong character and dedication and love for the country to succeed, compared to any other person who try to take up this work load as he did. I feel utterly confident in him.

April 29, 2009 at 7:16 pm |
  37. DaBird

Obama lies almost every day. One question, "who is going to repay the $17 trillion deficit in 2014"?

April 29, 2009 at 9:46 pm |
  38. thomas armstrong

I keep hearing about the torture of waterboarding- about the rights of the Al qaeda- what about the people who who in the twin towers? or on the planes or on the ground trying to save lives / What about the torture of the people who jumped–or where pulverized when the buildings fell–What about their rights- your organization is missing the point-you are smearing thier memory Tom & Family

April 29, 2009 at 10:35 pm |
  39. Mervin Brown

I just want 2 say that the last 100 days a been the best days of my life far as knowing what the President does 4 a living.whether u give him a A or F We as Amercians watch that seat like never before so i would give him A just 4 that.

April 30, 2009 at 7:31 am |
  40. Jay

I can't believe how far down this President has pulled our country. He is destroying everything our country stands for. He is making us look weak in every way and I'm sure at some point someone will take advantage of it. The news media does not seem to report the truth about how americans are feeling about Obama. The only one telling the truth is FOX news. If you don't already, you should watch the Glenn Beck Show on FOX. You can get the truth! How is it possible that everywhere you look people are upset with Obama, yet the polls say his approval ratings are way up. Seems fixed to me. Can't wait till he's gone!

April 30, 2009 at 9:59 am |
  41. skip & cathy bennett, arlington tx

Today May 29 is President Barack Obama's 100th day in office. We rate him a strong "B." Here are our reasons. The President is:

B rilliant – he has formed a diverse and talented cabinet and team of advisors to achieve a 69% approval rating in a recent poll

B elievable – his massive economic stimulus package passed; also huge bank and corporate bailouts

B old – he followed through on a campaign promise to set a date to end the Iraq war; proposed strong initiatives in energy, education & health care; and ordered equal pay for women

B i-partisan – he sought and 3 Republicans voted for the stimulus plan; recently Senator Specter of PA announced that he would be changing from the Republican to the Democratic Party

B reathtaking - describes the President's energy and commitment to change. He has given more speeches and press conferences than any President in recent memory

B usy - President Obama is not a prisoner of the White House. He is visible and active both in the U.S. and abroad

B lessed – in the Christian tradition means high favor with the Lord Jesus. The President is blessed with a smart, confident, loving and beautiful wife and mother of their two children

B alanced – expresses sort of a ying and yang condition, which means being cool, calm and confident. President Obama seems to readily admit to mistakes and take criticism better than most.

B eloved – the President is loved and admired even by his mother-in-law, who lives in the White House

skip and cathy bennett
    arlington TX

April 30, 2009 at 11:57 am |
  42. dan hulsizer

Well i dont know if you will like or be bold enough to put on air what i feel about obamas 1st 100 days but lets see!!!! I heard him say somewhere yesterday he has laid the groundwork for true prosperity LOL. lets review just 1 aspect of what i think he means he has bailed out the auto industries with taxpayer $$$$$ he has also bailed out banks and is promising more to the banks.. Now lets say i go to buy a car not only do i have to put a down payment on said car i just also paid to build said car. now i go to the bank to get a loan on said car loaning me back the money that i just paid in taxes and now i have to pay interest on said loan!!!!! so i ask you prosperity to whom????? I'll tell you who politicians will benefit most from this money by the way of bankers giving money back from the money they made from the interest on yes u the american peoples money

April 30, 2009 at 2:43 pm |
  43. dan hulsizer

Oh yes i meant to say also that all the people who have a boss or in other words work for a small business just think of the message they are sending to your boss.. they (meaning government) steal(through taxation) money from them by the gobs turn around give that money to the banks and then encourage them to borrow money from said banks to also just pay interest on said moneys

April 30, 2009 at 2:56 pm |
  44. dan hulsizer

And the biggest thing of all most of these politicians look down at the american people with contempt. you think about it 94%of the american people said no bailouts and look what they did anyway rammed it right thru w/o even thinking or caring about how we felt about it..now i will say they did a fine job of burying bush (the media) but when it came to obama nothing but praise????????????? they were both just as wrong as the other so then y not the same criticism???? i will tell u Y because i believe they are for the most part all racists and are afraid to criticize obama because they fear how it would look to do so.... well ill criticize both because i dont see people in colors i am more of a martin luther king type that believes a man should be judged on content of character not the color of his skin....

April 30, 2009 at 3:06 pm |
  45. robyncaffrey keyser west virginia

att tony harris "

this coment is for the republican party's ,
    and all the mentioned names,

first let me mention : when the first stimulus was ( passed )
    look at " how many days' and weeks " it took to pass through. ? all the republicans voted no ," and they were always saying ' it's to big " ( and theres to much pork.

and now : with this flue, going around ,and may i mention alot died, ( wouldnt you all say there eatting what they dished out. ( noo )
    ( remember ) " god dont like ugley. " now they have to live with how , they reacted ( "" karma got them ""' ) note " last night mr president signed another stimulus for $ 100,000,000,000.00 for this flue. ( what ) im getting at " all the republicans , did not hasitate to get this stimulis out. ( why ) ? from the start " i was typing to the president ( that ) the pen is mightyer then the sword, and he holds the powerfull pen, as the congress, and republicans think"' they hold the ink.) and obama will" have the last word + the last laugh "

im sorry for this coment ' but "

elaine roddy

rei

renee evans

carol

steven

daird

jay

ya's all need awake up call !
    you's all should be the people walking on a cracked road or crossing falling apart bridges, then all of a sudden you drop " and you wonder how far you will fall, or if your gonna die.
    ( where ) would your kids be ? how will they cope with life ?
    ( how ) would anybody cope with life, all based on ' stupety

my – god people wake up " obama is human just like us,

with the way roads are,

with the way security is,

the way bridges are falling apart ' as with a long drop.,

the way the buildings are falling down ,

the way schools are falling apart, and that holds your kids.
    ( wouldnt that make you wonder ' that , the kids are asking why ' the talk ??? ??? ??? ?????.

and critter " thumbs up for you. ( god bless everyone

April 30, 2009 at 5:29 pm |
  46. robyncaffrey keyser west virginia

and everybody else
    who did the comdemming

April 30, 2009 at 5:41 pm |
  47. Astonished

I am Baffled by the ignorance and blatant display of hatred. I feel safe in assuming that everyone commenting is at least moderately educated and is wielding some form of common sense. That being said; how–realisticly speaking, it is going to take more than a mere 100 days to fix the problems that we as a nation are facing. It took years for us to reach this depth of disaster and it will take years to rise above it. That being said, if my opinionated counterparts here were paying attention during campaign season, they would know that Obama expressed that change will take time.
    Many of you desire hasty results and want what was promised immediately. I feel–make that KNOW–that is a foolish concept.
    I find it hard to believe that those who are so critical would be able to do any better with 12 years, not to mention 100 days.
    As for the gentleman that believes only people of color have given him a "B" or higher: I suggest you watch more closely and pay attention to your news.
    African Americans (as I'm sure you know, my witty friend) only make up 13% of our nation. Which means, if EVERY African American voted it still would not have won him the election. Do you know what that means? (I'll allow you to fill in the blank.
    By stating that he was a failure from day one, points out–beyond a shadow of a doubt–that some individuals are inately and willfully (for lack of a better term): "Politically Stupid."
    If you are unable to separate the actual issues from your personal feelings then this phrase applies to you. If you have busied yourself making numerous statements by expressing what you "feel" or what you think of a certain race then you too belong in this classification.
    It is truly amazing how maturity disappears it the midst of dispair and adversity. I pity your blindness and bigotry.

May 1, 2009 at 6:09 pm |
  48. Don Browning

I was very interested in the 100 day poll taken last evening that rated congress with a D and Obama with a C-. In fact Hilary got the highest rating in the 10 questions with C +. I noted that the response from viewers was about 250,000 per question. That is quite an angry mob as the left wing Democrats would say. America is waking up as we see the direction or the road we are being led down. That was supported last evening and I believe even Wolf was surprised at the outcome. Media received a D and when you have people on your program as panel members who are so far out of touch with the American people as evidenced by the polls it hurts your image as an unbiased news service. I am refering to the redheaded guy and the black panel members who gave an A for about anyting that had to do with the desires of the President or our Congress. The people of America gave a D and a C-.accordingly. You did a great service to all of us by doing a poll on such a grand style and allowing the voice of
    America respond to our current situations by casting their vote. 250,000 people have spoken. I hope that all in Congress and our Senate from both political parties have taken note of your poll. Thank yjou.

August 7, 2009 at 1:19 pm |
  49. Cancer of intestine

so usefull article, thanks! you obligated to acquire a vast wisdom in that.

March 28, 2010 at 9:28 am |