Today on CNN Newsroom

August 25th, 2010

Kenny Wallace Comes to the Newsroom!

Did you see the Big I today? It came with a special visitor – 9 Time NASCAR Nationwide Winner Kenny Wallace!

You can read all about him here!

You can read all about today's Big I here!

Filed under: Ali Velshi • Anchors • The Big I
  1. Bill

Where can I get a Liberator for my truck?

August 25, 2010 at 1:02 pm |
  2. Bobe

Need to post where to purchase and are they good on all motors including boats?

August 25, 2010 at 1:04 pm |
  3. Ralph

Hello ALI.......my question to is.......hope you understand i'm no computer geek.....smiling.....................but caught a small part of your interview with Mr Wallace............i missed the part about the car part that would help save fuel and gas milage.....very interested in this car part.....and do you know is it will void warranty thank you

August 25, 2010 at 1:10 pm |
  4. Michael

Great news about the liberator for increase in gas mileage but where does one buy it?

August 25, 2010 at 1:11 pm |
  5. Jim Bracey

Okay cool, Kenny Wallace was on CNN to talk about the "Liberator" fuel saver. But there was no mention as to how to purchase the device or to see if one is manufactured to fit my vehicle... or did I miss it?

JB

August 25, 2010 at 1:12 pm |
  6. Bill Charley

Keep pushing for improvements to our planet with subjects like the "Liberator", the technology is there, it just has to be acknowledged and promoted.

August 25, 2010 at 1:12 pm |
  7. Travis Thorn

Greetings Great One...

Could not find any information on the Gas Saving product from
    Globle Sustainabiltiy Technologies...

Any suggestion on how I can obtain the product or the web suit
    I can go to.??

Keep up with your good work.

Travis Thorn

August 25, 2010 at 1:15 pm |
  8. tom qualls

I give up. you said during the interview with Kenny Wallace to go to cnn.com/ali for info on the liberator gas saver. Where is the info? We cant find anything.

August 25, 2010 at 1:17 pm |
  9. Dobson

I liked the Liberator product and would like to buy one. I have searched everywhere with no luck, where can I purchase it?

PDR

August 25, 2010 at 1:25 pm |
  10. Andrew

How much does the Liberator cost and How do I get one

August 25, 2010 at 1:29 pm |
  11. RICHARD N HENDRICKS

Request information where to purchase "LIBERATOR".
    Nice piece of information from a former Naval Aviator who drives a Lincoln TownCar and would like to purchase this product know as the "LIBERATOR".
    Thank you in advance for your cooperation into my request.
    RICHARD N HENDRICKS

GO NAVAL AVIATION

August 25, 2010 at 1:32 pm |
  12. darius

hey ali.......................where can i buy the liberator?

darius, toronto

August 25, 2010 at 1:33 pm |
  13. Don Forlenz

What was the name of the automobile fuel saving product you and Kenny Wallace demonstatred today? Where can it be purchased?

August 25, 2010 at 1:38 pm |
  14. suhail

yea-where is the info on liberator fuel saver..im gong nuts- ali said goto his website or blog...well im here-cant find any thing on it???

August 25, 2010 at 1:38 pm |
  15. Nancy Reed

Okay – I'm here today. I'd like to read more about Dr. Mt. Pleasant, as you suggested on your show, about 1:50 CST. I've googled her but wanted to get your info too. I'm an ex-Chicagoan, and now an American Indian Studies student out in the beauty of northern Minnesota, where there are plenty of Ojibwe to get to know!! Since I have no Indian blood, I really have lots to learn.

August 25, 2010 at 1:57 pm |
  16. Darlene

thanks for having someone on to speak about native americans. As former employees of the IHS my husband and I spent much of our careers working with Indian people. WOW! What an unforgettable experience. I am continually astounded at how little the American public knows about native peoples. A recent conversation with a current coworker revealed that she had never heard of the Navajo code talkers. Some people in our own family have always believed that every Indian received an automatic check from the government every month. The native population has a much higher rate of diabetes and other health problems. I strongly suggest you ask Mr. Cooper and Dr. Gupta to spend some time on a reservation. I live in AZ where natives are now being mistaken for other "brown people". Get the word out please!

August 25, 2010 at 2:19 pm |
  17. Robert Elliott

I hope CNN buys this product and lets us know if it does what it says it does. Since CNN ran the story for the product, they should test it and let us all know. Looking forward to the results Ali. Let us know about it.

August 25, 2010 at 8:54 pm |
  18. Carlo

OK Ali, where can I get more info on the "liberator. Your show is great, lots of energy.

August 26, 2010 at 9:15 am |
  19. Dennis Haynes

Hey Ali! How much is this product and where can I purchase the "Liberator" for my vehicles?

August 26, 2010 at 10:47 am |
  20. kaycox

Where can I find the Liberator

August 26, 2010 at 10:54 am |
  21. George

as a PhD engineer, I wonder how can this thing save gas.

no where in the demo explain how exactly this so called "liberator" makes the engine more efficient.

to me this sounds like one of those gimmick devices such as adding adding a magnet to the gas line and "magically" reduces fuel consumption.

the liberator is added behind the throttle flap, by the looks of it, it will only do two things

1. restrict air flow

2. channel the air into a slight vortex

neither with change the fuel/air mix which is controlled by computer, thus will not change the engine efficiency.

August 26, 2010 at 11:45 am |
  22. Nehal

Where can i buy the liberator?

August 26, 2010 at 12:37 pm |
  23. George Smith

I actually work in the place that is making this part. Small world isn"t it. As far as the purchase of it , i"m outa the loop on that one . I can find out and post on here .

August 27, 2010 at 2:01 am |
  24. wendell

where do i get info on liberator

August 27, 2010 at 8:47 am |
  25. Robert

That looked like an info-commercial. Why was there no reporting of independent test on the device by CNN? Did CNN conduct a test itself? It looks to good to be true. CNN, are you going to conduct your own study on the device?

August 31, 2010 at 10:41 am |
  26. Richard Cohee

Hello I'm looking for additional information on the Libirator gas saver, my car isa 735i BMW.Thanks

August 31, 2010 at 6:02 pm |