Today on CNN Newsroom

February 8th, 2011

You Choose!

Vote on the story you would most like to hear:

STORY ONE:  marijuana use may speed psychosis.

STORY TWO: a lawmaker proposes relabeling rape victims as 'accusers'.

STORY THREE: Mandatory Arabic language and culture classes with tax payer dollars?

Enter your vote in the comments section below!

Filed under: Ali Velshi • You Choose
  1. Angela

I would like to hear about the marijuana use may speed psychosis.
    I am sick to death with ppl saying it does no damage when it clearly does. I am not againgst it for medical use only,as it seems to help those with MS.
    but adults giving it to there children and daily use it not on.
    people think it does not harm you well it clearly does.

February 8, 2011 at 3:01 pm |
  2. June Clendening

I would like to read more to Story No. 1, Marijuana use may speed early psychosis.

February 8, 2011 at 4:05 pm |
  3. Johnny

Story one

February 8, 2011 at 11:14 pm |
  4. Abi

STORY THREE: Mandatory Arabic language and culture classes with tax payer dollars?

February 9, 2011 at 12:12 pm |
  5. chris k

i want to see the burger challenge

February 9, 2011 at 2:50 pm |
  6. BJ

I'd like to hear the story about schools teaching Arabic language, #3.

February 9, 2011 at 2:55 pm |
  7. Mike

Angela – this has been debated for over a half century. It is hardly "clear" as to why it should remain illegal. Any adult providing keys to a car when they are underage,,, or providing them with alcohol.... or marijuana.... or tobacco.,, or – you get the point. These acts are not the criminal acts of the device. These are criminal parents. So, no I don't provide pot to my kids. I am discreet and do this in the privacy of my home. I continue to be productive and never call out sick. "Clearly", there are differing opinions on marijuana.

February 15, 2011 at 5:45 am |
  8. kevin knuth

do you think jose baez would allow casie anthony to watch his kids for an extended period of time? if not... why not if she's innocent and such a good mother?

July 7, 2011 at 1:40 pm |
  9. Kari Burrall

You could definitely see your enthusiasm within the paintings you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart. "No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman." by Honore' de Balzac.

March 4, 2021 at 9:38 am |
  10. Mason Cunas

Hello there, You've done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.

March 6, 2021 at 2:21 pm |