Today on CNN Newsroom

February 14th, 2011

BIG I: Detecting Fingerprints on Fabric

Today's Big I highlights a new technique to enable crime scene investigators to detect fingerprints on fabric.  Click here to check out more information on the technique from the University of Abertay Dundee in Scotland.  The Scottish Police Services Authority is also involved in the research.  Click here to check out their research.

Filed under: Ali Velshi • Anchors • The Big I
  1. viewer

Where are you and when are you coming back, Ali?

February 14, 2011 at 1:24 pm |
  2. RUTH REGISTER

NOT ON ANY TOPIC BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY I DON'T SEE TONY HARRIS ON CNN ANYMORE LATELY. I LIKE LISTENING TO YOU AND TONY BUT CAN'T FIND???

February 14, 2011 at 2:01 pm |
  3. Mike

How about cutting the military budget and spending the cut on the Peace Corps? Especially after the events in Egypt, the best face the world could see would be that of Peace Corps Volunteers. The current Peace Corps budget wouldn't even cover the costs of the military marching bands.

February 14, 2011 at 2:08 pm |
  4. shawn

all this taking from the poor,is making me sick to my stomach if i were president i would erase everyones credit let them all have a second chance! the screw ups will screw up again and the people who are seriously needing a second chance will succeed! ya thats right let the
    rich take a blow for once! they will crawl out. that would give everyone
    a chance to buy a home,a car,exc....you wanna talk about boosting the
    economy,that would do it alright..obama better becarefull, or there just
    might be a revolution closer to home whose with me?

February 14, 2011 at 2:19 pm |
  5. Joe Miano

cut the deficit by closing the boarders send the illegals home
    that will save us hundreds of billions in subsides every year
    also it will open up millions of jobs for americans

February 14, 2011 at 2:51 pm |
  6. Liz Carter in GA

@shawn; I agree with your suggestion that WASHINGTON look at the AMERICAN credit reporting system. I have been put in precarious position oftentimes of trying to straighten out my credit report. Most times it was simply clerical input errors of people who had the same name as I have; and some was in fact because of my own inability to keep up payments as contracted; slow payer. I'd get it paid though. The poor does need a 'new start' on credit worthiness and all existing debt under $10,000.00, eliminated!

February 15, 2011 at 1:01 pm |