Today on CNN Newsroom

August 14th, 2011

Pushing to Find MIAs

The U.S. government is increasing efforts to find the remains of missing U.S. servicemembers in Southeast Asia. Teams are rushing to find and identify almost 1,800 MIAs before their remains are lost, and while their relatives are still alive.

Join T.J. Holmes weekend mornings in the CNN Newsroom beginning 6am ET/ 3am PT.

Post by: ,
Filed under: CNN Newsroom
  1. Chuck Smith

I only hope these efforts are more than dust in the wind. It's been nearly 40 years since the conflict has ended. This time make something happen....please

August 14, 2011 at 8:53 pm |
  2. Tammy Stone

One of the men they are looking for is my Brother-in-law. He got killed before I married into his family but I love him and pray for his remains to be found.

August 17, 2011 at 4:54 pm |
  3. Brent

When R U going 2 get REAL: Lookin 4 MIA'S 38 YEARS after the FRIGGIN WAR:
    Give me a BREAK: The USA should've done this after the WAR WAS OVER:
    Instead of 38 YEARS after the WAR IS OVER:
    That's just PURE STUPIDITY on the US part: The PARENT'S of the MIA'S DESERVE better:
    Thanks again Brent

August 18, 2011 at 7:26 pm |
  4. Cayle

I see, I spupose that would have to be the case.

August 19, 2011 at 8:52 am |
  5. Estell Seidler

I like this web blog so much, saved to my bookmarks. "American soldiers must be turned into lambs and eating them is tolerated." by Muammar Qaddafi.

January 28, 2021 at 10:10 pm |
  6. Miki Fleet

I really appreciate this post. I've been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thanks again!

March 4, 2021 at 9:58 am |
  7. Kitsap Daily News

Wow, great article.Much thanks again. Really Cool.

June 30, 2021 at 6:39 am |