Today on CNN Newsroom

August 29th, 2011
  1. Lucas

Sometimes I think we should bring back public execution.

August 30, 2011 at 4:13 am |
  2. Garey Robinson

Brooke

I am completely disgusted in these parents, my whole body is shaking right now because I am so furious!!! I am the father to a beautifull 10 month old baby girl awaiting a heart transplant. I would surely give my own life for hers in an instant! I cannot even begin to wrap my mind around their abuse and I hope that they get the death penalty!!! As for their other son, I would take him as my own !!

August 30, 2011 at 4:54 pm |
  3. Sam Prasada-Rao

Brooke,

As a dad of 4 my heart breaks for the boy that was killed and his brother. Often times these stories make their way and everyone throws stones,they discuss how upset they are over hearing this news , but the real question is how can this story be used as an example to the people that can or could potenially cause this same type of damage to children and for that matter a rapist or whatever other monsters are out there ? How can we say if you exibit these type of behavior tendacies get help imediately because you could ruin your life or somebody elses and you'll find out in the end it was never woth it.

August 31, 2011 at 12:37 pm |
  4. cindy

It is impossible for me to adequately express the anguish I feel when considering the abuse Jonathan James must have endured in his ten short years of life. For his parents to ultimately torture him to death, begs the question: how else and how many times leading up to this event did they treat him in a similar manner? I would wager to say that one of the reasons, if not THE reason, he wet his pants was because of parental abuse.
    What will become of his twin brother and any other siblings?

August 31, 2011 at 11:20 pm |
  5. Darlene Kwast

Dear Brooke,
    I have heard of something simular and don't know what to do about it. A friend of ours has a neighbor whose children ages 2 and 5 who go to our friends house next door at 5:30 am in the morning because their parents do not get up until 11:30 am.
    What do I do about that? here is a 2 and 5 year old out of the house because their parents do not get up with them? A 2 year old with out parents? What is the world coming too?
    Sincerely,
    Darlene

September 1, 2011 at 4:51 pm |
  6. Aline

low cost erectile treatment erectile disorder vs erectile dysfunction

erectile dysfunction remedies over counter
    bbs.yixiang.cn