Today on CNN Newsroom

October 19th, 2012

#WeekWindDown October 19, 2012

Happy Friday!

On today's Week Wind Down - Brooke answers your pressing Twitter questions, the cameraman comes out of the shadows (sort of) and we meet our new intern.

Post by:
Filed under: Anchors • Brooke Baldwin • CNN Newsroom
  1. Raleigh

Your question about using drones and the possible collateral damage...STOP IT! Stop asking stupid questions because you feel it sounds "good" and politically correct. There is always collateral damage. Cell phones, eating meat, buying clothes,etc. there is always collaterial damage to someone, something out there.

This is one of the reasons I am on the fence about watching CNN. Stay smart and don't dumb down. As least be like FOX. They are not apologetic and does not try to be something they are not.

October 19, 2012 at 4:02 pm |
  2. Jennifer Brewster

Just FYI, the month of October is also domestic violence against women awareness month along with the color purple. I am glad to hear that such worthy cases are sharing a month and a color!

October 19, 2012 at 5:01 pm |
  3. RAM

Regadring the discussion in the Presidential debate on the Assault Weapon Ban which should have been more focused on the second Ammendment and less on anything else.The discussion on the Second Amendment needs to be put into the context of what the Amendment was really about and folks should remember why it was originally written. It wasn't specifically written for hunters, it wasn't specifically written for target shooters but it was written if you read the intent of the founding fathers for individuals to protect their personal freedom against those that would attempt to take those freedoms away. That's what the founding fathers wrote and if you read any of their other writings in that timeframe there becomes less interpretation for what the ammendment was there for. The idea that we can use a Gun Ban treaty with the UN to ovetthrow our 2nd Amendment is not only terrifying but also appears and end run around our Constitution if it does as some claim. Where's the reporting about this on CNN and I'm not talking about a snipet from a spokesperson but rather a real investigation into what is in the UN Ban on small firearms that it appears our current administration is in favor of? If it doesn't violate our Second Ammendment rights then the investigation should correct some misunderstandings many people have. If it does violate the Second ammendment rights then folks have a right to make up their own minds if this is a good thing or not.

October 20, 2012 at 12:32 pm |
  4. Erle Nielsen

On Friday you had a guest discussing breast cancer. I missed a portion of it and would like to know how I can find a transcript of the interview. Thank you

October 20, 2012 at 6:39 pm |
  5. Israel Rhode

I truly appreciate this post. I¡¦ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thanks again

January 24, 2021 at 3:55 pm |
  6. Iona Zidek

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I'm very glad to see such wonderful info being shared freely out there.

January 28, 2021 at 9:58 pm |
  7. Carmen Deaner

I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google. "Food is the most primitive form of comfort." by Sheila Graham.

March 4, 2021 at 9:54 am |
  8. appzilla

Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my web site
    thus i got here to go back the favor?.I'm trying to find issues to improve my
    web site!I guess its adequate to use some of your ideas!!

March 30, 2021 at 2:51 am |
  9. appyeet

Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring
    on other sites? I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and
    would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate your work.

If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

April 2, 2021 at 8:45 am |
  10. Darrel Jandreau

Some genuinely select articles on this internet site , saved to fav.

May 12, 2021 at 4:04 am |