Today on CNN Newsroom

December 18th, 2012

When is a social media post a crime?

Police in Connecticut are threatening to prosecute people carrying out "crimes" on social media in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.
What could those crimes be?
We got some guidance from cyber law expert Ryan Calo.
Learn more from CNN.com/Tech.

1. bewisetoday

When it does not fit the original story that is being repeated and repeated on the media over and over and overa again.

December 24, 2012 at 1:47 am |
  2. Levi Baade

You certainly know what youre talking about. Man, this web site is simply great! I cant wait to read much more of what youve have got to say. Im really happy that we discovered this after i did because I used to be really starting to get bored using the whole blogging scene. Youve turned me around, man!

January 12, 2021 at 12:07 am |
  3. Chris Himelfarb

January 28, 2021 at 10:27 pm |
  4. Toys for Girls

998988 353812An extremely fascinating read, I might possibly not agree completely, but you do make some very valid points. 204252

April 1, 2021 at 12:33 pm |
  5. swiss rolex datejust replica 116234 015 stainless steel 904l bracelet automatic 36mm

921990 941437How do I know if a WordPress theme supports a subscribe option? 530064

April 2, 2021 at 3:47 pm |
  6. HVAC Repair

232842 383917This is some fantastic details. I expect additional facts like this was distributed across the internet today. 564773

April 22, 2021 at 6:45 pm |
  7. Richard Mille Replica

238820 40508Delighted for you to discovered this website write-up, My group is shopping far more often than not regarding this. This can be at this moment surely what I are already seeking and I own book-marked this specific web site online far too, Ill often be keep returning soon enough to appear at on your special blog post. 618969

April 28, 2021 at 8:11 am |