Today on CNN Newsroom

December 20th, 2012

Miller: Buyback guns, boost economy

Brooke Baldwin talks to Matt Miller of the Washington Post who is praising gun buyback programs as safety measures and economy boosters.

Post by:
Filed under: Brooke Baldwin
  1. Don

Why was there a rush to buy more guns instead of a rush to buy gun lockers?

December 20, 2012 at 8:49 pm |
  2. Troy

Gun buy back boosts the economy? I am unsure how this would boost anything but more crime against the innocent people! I am a gun owner and a NRA member and you will never get me to give up my guns! They are part of my rights and if I am selling them I will get more the $50 to $100 for any of them.

Here is an idea!

Tell the AG and the President to get the fast and ferocious guns bought back from the Mexican cartel. Put the buy back money to good use and get those guns back so they can't kill more Americans that protect you!

December 20, 2012 at 9:20 pm |
  3. Norm Narancsik

Any sensible person would have a metal cabinet, with proper lock, and even trigger locks to store their precios guns, or be prepered to pay the cosequences. All guns should be registered from the moment they are made , and tracked for the rest of their days. Scrap metal prices are not to bad right now! I wish Obama all the best, for a federal law.

December 22, 2012 at 4:21 pm |
  4. Norm Narancsik

All the murders in the United States that are commited every day, should be front page on every paper every day!?

December 22, 2012 at 4:25 pm |
  5. a fantastic read

404598 187587This is the proper blog for anybody who hopes to learn about this topic. You know a whole lot its almost tough to argue along (not that I really would wantHaHa). You surely put a whole new spin for a subject thats been written about for years. Fantastic stuff, just amazing! 268957

February 2, 2021 at 7:59 pm |
  6. Facebook Now

535202 951244Hello, Neat post. There is a dilemma together with your web site in internet explorer, could test thisK IE nonetheless may be the marketplace leader and a large portion of folks will leave out your outstanding writing due to this problem. 180037

February 10, 2021 at 10:19 am |
  7. DevSecOps services

481562 140316I used to be recommended this web web site by my cousin. Im no longer sure whether this put up is written by way of him as nobody else know such exact approximately my issue. You are incredible! Thank you! 292513

February 17, 2021 at 4:39 pm |