Today on CNN Newsroom

January 19th, 2013

Breaching Security... to Prevent Breaches

"The Fifth Assassin" author Brad Meltzer talks with Don Lemon about what it takes to protect a president.

Filed under: Anchors • CNN Newsroom • Don Lemon
  1. Vito Rotondi

Please ask Don Lemmon to not refer to the experts as "my experts". They are not his experts. He is extremely arrogant.

May 1, 2014 at 10:59 pm |
  2. DevOps implementation services

664531 801294of course like your web-site nevertheless you require to check the spelling on quite a couple of of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it extremely bothersome to inform the reality nevertheless Ill surely come back once again. 353012

February 5, 2021 at 8:19 pm |
  3. Digital Transformation solutions

965114 301533Typically I do not read post on blogs, nonetheless I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, really fantastic post. 876827

February 13, 2021 at 9:46 am |
  4. click for more info

575433 470616An incredibly interesting examine, I may well not agree completely, but you do make some quite legitimate factors. 545975

April 8, 2021 at 4:41 am |
  5. Alonzo Maphis

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

May 10, 2021 at 3:18 am |
  6. casino

400662 796930very good day, your internet site is genuinely unquie. Anways, i do appreciate your function 968003

May 19, 2021 at 7:45 pm |
  7. Gonzalo Eatough

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 4, 2021 at 7:18 am |
  8. Carie Macauley

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 5, 2021 at 1:52 am |
  9. Joanie Athens

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 7, 2021 at 6:08 am |
  10. 3d printing

197845 279019I really got into this article. I discovered it to be fascinating and loaded with exclusive points of interest. I like to read material that makes me feel. Thank you for writing this excellent content material. 413420

June 18, 2021 at 12:08 pm |