Today on CNN Newsroom

February 1st, 2013

#WeekWindDown 2/1

Our behind-the-scenes video we like to call the "Week Wind Down" is back!

Brooke answers more of your Twitter questions about the show, her favorite moment from the Presidential Inauguration, and what music she just can't help but dance to.

Post by:
Filed under: Anchors • Brooke Baldwin
  1. JOAN P. HOPP

Do you want a good story on the Military and Injustice? A MUST READ and REPORT: PRISONER OF PEACE by
    Lt. Col. William T. Hanson. I found the book at TATE BOOKSTORE. This story needs to get out there.

February 1, 2013 at 3:40 pm |
  2. Richard Jimenez

Do you like the outdoors and hunting?

February 1, 2013 at 7:47 pm |
  3. john

what is the news about the asteroid

February 14, 2013 at 2:56 pm |
  4. detectives privados merida

detectives privados Aranjuez

December 11, 2020 at 11:01 pm |
  5. earn passive income fast

MONSTERMODE 700K is a cutting-edge funnel-based app that can generate 100 commissions of up to 900+ dollars DAILY. This is made thanks to traffic conveyed on autopilot over various “viral tiers”. More details: https://bit.ly/2YfQFcC

December 26, 2020 at 11:34 am |
  6. con dia so may

227914 790790An intriguing discussion is price comment. I believe that you must write extra on this subject, it may well not be a taboo subject but generally individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. Towards the next. Cheers 854542

January 5, 2021 at 6:20 pm |
  7. mơ thấy ngựa đánh con gì

126429 917923I admire your function , regards for all the useful blog posts. 246681

January 5, 2021 at 7:53 pm |
  8. mơ thấy nhà vệ sinh bẩn

537023 990919I likewise conceive thus, perfectly written post! . 689244

January 5, 2021 at 9:44 pm |
  9. Trisha Rodarmel

I am curious to find out what blog system you’re working with? I’m experiencing some small security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any suggestions?

January 12, 2021 at 1:50 am |
  10. repliki zegarkow

863386 827030Wow Da weiss man, wo es hingehen muss Viele Grsse Mirta 277336

January 15, 2021 at 5:03 pm |
  11. lace front wigs

554117 65778I saw two other comparable posts although yours was the most beneficial so a whole lot 747181

January 17, 2021 at 5:28 am |
  12. Are eu driving license valid in uk

189337 412641As I web-site possessor I believe the content material matter here is rattling amazing , appreciate it for your efforts. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck. 52701

January 20, 2021 at 6:54 am |