Today on CNN Newsroom

February 13th, 2013

Should kids play with toy guns?

Brooke leads a panel discussion on whether or not children should play with toy guns in light of recent gun violence in America.

Filed under: Brooke Baldwin
  1. Dachi

In my personal opinion I think some children's minds are to innocent to comprehend what's going on in the world. I think it depends on the parents/guardian of the child and how they perceive their children playing with them. I  held a real gun when I was about 10 years old and I didn't comprehend the harm in it but times have changed. There are more ways to figure things out on your own now a days then they where back in my childhood days.

February 14, 2013 at 2:05 am |
  2. Gregory

And while we're at it, let's ban water balloons and garden hoses., they may develop an unhealthy desire to use hand-grenades and flame-throwers!

February 19, 2013 at 12:24 am |
  3. becky

We need to ban everything.. guns, knifes, bats, balls, rocks, hammer, shovels, forks, spoons,sprays, fire, meds, wood, nails, shocks, ropes,any kind of belts, car's , trains, bikes, scooters, don't forget paper and pen's, and those darn hands we need to get rid of them for some reason they make a fist and hit things i don't know why but their no good and feet too they just start kicking and stomping on things for no reason , us humans sure didn't make them do it. Any thing and every thing that can hurt some one some how. Humans don't hurt, nope all these other things come alive and kill by themselves. Just like a gun puts its own ammo in it and pulls it's trigger all by its self. We deffently need to get rid of the brain because it hurts peopel by just thinking, O wait a lot of people have already lost their brains some where, just don't pick it up if you find it , it could kill ya.

February 19, 2013 at 7:21 pm |
  4. CI-CD Solutions

988205 926564hi!,I like your writing so a great deal! share we communicate far more about your write-up on AOL? I require a specialist on this location to solve my dilemma. May possibly be thats you! Searching forward to see you. 75830

February 8, 2021 at 2:55 pm |
  5. kocioł parowy

586365 898680Some truly fantastic articles on this site , appreciate it for contribution. 843029

March 8, 2021 at 2:26 pm |
  6. 리버홀덤

275408 44950Vi ringrazio, considero che quello che ho letto sia ottimo 921162

April 6, 2021 at 10:17 pm |
  7. List of DevOps Tools

277614 296590Extremely nice style and wonderful content material , absolutely nothing else we want : D. 280365

April 16, 2021 at 8:22 am |
  8. replica rolex

335265 253922An incredibly interesting read, I could possibly not agree completely, but you do make some really valid points. 319260

April 28, 2021 at 9:38 am |
  9. Elijah Cosden

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

May 11, 2021 at 1:02 am |
  10. May Houlton

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 12, 2021 at 3:55 am |