Today on CNN Newsroom

February 27th, 2013

'King of Beers' sued over watery beer

A class action law suit has been filed against Anheuser-Busch that alleges the beverage giant has been falsely labeling it's products by adding water to 10 of it's brands in order to dilute the amount of alcohol in each bottle or can of beer. CNN's Brooke Baldwin speaks with Eatocracy beer columnist Nathan Berrong about the high-profile suit against the 'King of Beers'.

Post by:
Filed under: Anchors • Brooke Baldwin • CNN Newsroom
  1. In home personal training Long Island

Budweiser is slacking off. It's a shame. You see it everywhere now a days. I feel like all my products i buy have gotten smaller.This is a
    clear method of big business to save money. Hopefully we send a message to the rest of the business world.

January 10, 2014 at 8:58 pm |
  2. calcul pour ne pas tomber enceinte

I want to write an article on my website to share with people. How can I make sure that no one copies what I have written and claim it as their own? Is there some place where I can "register" my work so that I have proof that it's my work and no one else will be able to claim it as theirs?.
    calcul pour ne pas tomber enceinte http://www.vespaspecial.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=112650

January 20, 2016 at 6:51 pm |
  3. comment tomber enceinte quand on a un cycle irrégulier

What are the most popular blog sites in the Philippines where I can submit my blogs for others to read?
    comment tomber enceinte quand on a un cycle irrégulier http://blingee.com/profile/basin72beret

January 21, 2016 at 6:55 pm |
  4. Emerson

The talented Ulika 2, last year finalist at the WC for 7-year-old horses,
    goes by a sister of Cordulan.

Look at my blog; escort gay belgique

December 3, 2020 at 7:59 am |
  5. Deidre

It's going to be end of minne day, however before end I am reading this fantastic paragraph to increase my experience.

my web-site; bead online (Freda)

December 24, 2020 at 2:17 am |
  6. Benny Talib

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything in this way before. So nice to uncover somebody with original thoughts on this subject. realy i appreciate you for starting this up. this site are some things that is required on the internet, an individual with some originality. helpful purpose of bringing interesting things for the web!

December 25, 2020 at 11:36 am |
  7. Raelene Furino

Can I recently say what a relief to locate someone who really knows what theyre discussing on the internet. You actually understand how to bring a worry to light and make it critical. More and more people must look at this and understand this side with the story. I cant think youre not more well-known since you also certainly provide the gift.

January 1, 2021 at 12:47 am |