Today on CNN Newsroom

March 19th, 2013

Is pot tourism the next big thing?

Brooke talks with a celebrity panel about the future of pot tourism in Washington state.

Post by:
Filed under: #Trending • Brooke Baldwin
  1. relx pod

867941 16321Nicely picked details, several thanks towards the author. Its incomprehensive in my experience at present, even so in common, the convenience and importance is mind-boggling. Regards and all of the very best .. 807983

March 26, 2021 at 7:14 pm |
  2. 메이저토토

941510 315690Thanks for the information. And a response from you. car dealers hips san jose 23314

March 31, 2021 at 10:42 pm |
  3. ตู้ล่าม

862186 942995Merely wanna input that you have a really nice website , I enjoy the pattern it actually stands out. 438821

April 1, 2021 at 4:28 pm |
  4. knockoff montblanc star 4810 automatic

247724 261475I discovered your blog web site site on google and appearance some of your early posts. Preserve up the great operate. I just extra increase Feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking for toward reading far a lot more by you later on! 837535

April 28, 2021 at 2:08 am |
  5. Sonia Modic

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

May 11, 2021 at 5:15 am |
  6. Lenora Merrills

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 12, 2021 at 4:59 am |