Today on CNN Newsroom

March 21st, 2013

Hateful church gets cheery neighbor

CNN's Carol Costello talks with Aaron Jackson, co-founder of Planting Peace, about his "Rainbow House" in Topeka, KS.

Post by:
Filed under: Carol Costello
  1. Igor

God hates gays anyway. Romans 1:24-27. Shame on this loser who showed his foolishness.

March 21, 2013 at 7:56 pm |
  2. Angie

I have a few comments to make on this issue:
    1. I am also a Baptist and a firm believer in the Word of God. God holds all authority and we should strive to live for Him and according to His Words that are given to us in the Holy Bible. That being said...
    2. "And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him". 1 John 4.16. Those that are proclaiming that "God Hates" should seriously consider what they are saying. God is NOT CAPABLE of hating. This is sending a message of God's character that is not true...and it definitely does not bring others to Him. We, as Christians are to be Christ-like. Christ is LOVE, not hate.
    3. "The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me." – Psalms 7:8, KJV
    4. In Matthew 5:44, Jesus tells us: "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"
    5. Yes, homosexuality is wrong and it is a sin. We are to spread the truth about God and pray for those who are living in sin. Praying for those who are living the lifestyle of homosexuality is what loving Christians should do. We are not to judge them ourselves- that is God's job. Remember, we are all sinners and should ask forgiveness for our sins, also.
    6. I do have a comment for those in the homosexual community that use the symbol of the "rainbow". That symbol was given to Christians a long time ago...and I refuse to acknowledge it as a symbol of homosexuality. The TRUE meaning of the rainbow is as follows: Genesis 9:11-17, " And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.
    7. So, I think that the members of the church should look at this house across the street and see the rainbow...a symbol of God's covenant; not as a symbol for "gay pride". They could even use it to their advantage: Place the verses from Genesis on their church sign so that it will compliment the "rainbow" house!

March 23, 2013 at 8:44 pm |
  3. Tile installation

666608 257076Id always want to be update on new content material on this website , saved to fav! . 923059

March 5, 2021 at 11:11 pm |
  4. Best cbd oil

190799 275427I just want to let you know that Im extremely new to weblog and honestly liked this internet web site. A lot more than likely Im planning to bookmark your blog post . You undoubtedly come with exceptional articles and reviews. Bless you for sharing your internet website. 136597

April 23, 2021 at 3:00 pm |
  5. 메이저토토

405912 734700I believe one of your commercials caused my internet browser to resize, you could nicely want to put that on your blacklist. 879300

April 28, 2021 at 12:31 pm |
  6. Sandra Fugatt

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

May 10, 2021 at 8:33 am |
  7. Adan Kinikini

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 11, 2021 at 8:58 pm |
  8. bahis siteleri giriş adresleri

589147 432173In todays news reporting clever journalists function their very own slant into a story. Bloggers use it promote their works and numerous just use it for enjoyable or to stay in touch with pals far away. 453871

May 18, 2021 at 9:18 pm |
  9. Rosia Morton

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 8, 2021 at 2:28 am |
  10. Altagracia Tingley

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

June 12, 2021 at 3:32 pm |
  11. Michal Schaus

I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/05/business-starting-to-go-to-the-back-of-the-airbus/

June 13, 2021 at 2:04 am |
  12. Kyra Roussell

I don't know about you all but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/05/being-there-when-alaska-airlines-delivers-22000-pounds-of-copper-river-salmon/

June 13, 2021 at 4:43 pm |
  13. Alia Joy

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

June 14, 2021 at 7:56 pm |
  14. Taylor Fecteau

June 18, 2021 at 10:51 am |
  15. Ricardo Rubeo

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

June 21, 2021 at 4:39 pm |