Today on CNN Newsroom

May 16th, 2013

Anthony Bourdain travels to Libya

CNN’s Chris Cuomo talks with Anthony Bourdain, host of “Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown,” about his trip to Libya. “I was so inspired by so many of the people I met,” said Bourdain.

Filed under: Brooke Baldwin
  1. Pat Almerico

Thank you Tony for the show in Libya it was good to see how the people survived the tyranny , they love freedom , I was inspired . Ourcountry was founded on those same beleifs. Thank you for dedication to truth.

May 19, 2013 at 10:15 pm |
  2. personal training Long Island

Anthony Bourdain I like your show. It shows the culture of different societies in the world. I actually think that it is one of the
    classier shows on Television. You make the show!

December 19, 2013 at 11:41 am |
  3. manulife

679260 584470Surely,Chilly place! We stumbled on the cover and Im your personal representative. limewire limewire 766612

January 17, 2021 at 6:31 pm |
  4. rolex podr��bka

467617 368512A persons Are generally Weight loss is definitely a practical and flexible an eating plan method manufactured for people who suffer that want to weight loss and therefore ultimately conserve a significantly much more culture. weight loss 681340

January 19, 2021 at 9:14 am |
  5. tes kejaksaan 2021

411427 900770Id need to verify with you here. Which isnt 1 thing I often do! I get pleasure from reading a put up that will make individuals believe. Furthermore, thanks for permitting me to comment! 1168

January 31, 2021 at 3:13 pm |
  6. DevSecOps

938979 987477Its amazing as your other blog posts : D, thanks for posting . 475273

February 17, 2021 at 7:44 pm |
  7. auto glass shop Cerritos CA

635344 766495Wow, incredible blog structure! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you created running a blog look straightforward. The full appear of your website is great, nicely the content material! 965208

March 14, 2021 at 8:07 am |