Today on CNN Newsroom

May 23rd, 2013

Survivor: “Tornadoes are changing us”

CNN’s Brooke Baldwin talks to Jackie Sing, who was born and raised in Moore, Oklahoma. His house was severely damaged but is still standing. Sing said he’d gladly trade places with neighbors who lost homes, especially a young couple with a newborn baby.

Filed under: Brooke Baldwin
  1. Barry

Thanks Brooke for sharing this wonderful Christian testimony of the Lord's faithfulness.

May 24, 2013 at 4:08 pm |
  2. Christie

What a powerful testament of faith in Jesus Christ. Jackie's message is a blessing to all those hear it. Thank you Brook

May 24, 2013 at 4:24 pm |
  3. In home personal training Long Island

I can't imagine what it's like to survive a tornado “Tornadoes are changing us” I could imagine what that even means.
    Brooke Baldwin the was a great post.
    I hope all couples and family's young and old are ok and i hope we can get better prepared for these horrible storms.
    CNN keep the reports coming we need updates.

December 7, 2013 at 3:09 pm |
  4. mơ thấy voi

260901 567746Was koche ich heute – diese Frage stellen sich tag fuer tag viele Menschen. Und wir haben tag fuer tag die perfeckte Antwort darauf! Besuchen Sie uns auf unserer Webseite und lassen Sie sich von uns beraten . Wir freuen uns auf Sie! 815670

January 5, 2021 at 6:15 pm |
  5. DevOps services

441456 450920Hmm, I never thought about it that way. I do see your point but I feel numerous will disagree 895382

January 12, 2021 at 6:49 am |
  6. paito warna

314167 767449Aw, this was a genuinely nice post. In thought I would like to spot in writing in this way moreover – taking time and actual effort to create a really excellent article but what / issues I say I procrastinate alot and also no indicates apparently get something done. 484206

January 16, 2021 at 10:45 pm |
  7. Eglo 20099A manuals

879939 222364Awesome read , Im going to spend a lot more time researching this subject 480355

January 20, 2021 at 4:41 am |
  8. Kathrein MSK 125 manuals

616676 570728Hey there, Can I copy this post image and implement it on my private web log? 719242

January 22, 2021 at 8:20 am |
  9. Skrotade bilar Uddevalla

311370 168190hi, your internet site is actually excellent. I truly do appreciate your give very good results 437956

January 23, 2021 at 4:32 pm |
  10. china dumps shop

82372 990465I cant say that I completely agree, but then once more Ive never really thought of it quite like that before. Thanks for giving me something to think about when Im supposed to have an empty mind while trying to fall asleep tonight lol.. 813151

January 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm |