Today on CNN Newsroom

July 2nd, 2013

Zimmerman friend gives sweaty testimony

Attorney Darren Kavinoky talks to Brooke about Mark Osterman's testimony in court.

Post by:
Filed under: Brooke Baldwin
  1. steve

HELLO! CNN and MSNBC are going out of their way to paint Zimmerman as a wannabe cop. Police officers are career professionals not murderers. DUH

July 3, 2013 at 12:23 pm |
  2. norm

The state of Florida any gun is 7 rounds. How long has Zimmerman been carrying a illegal gun with 8 rounds?

July 3, 2013 at 12:55 pm |
  3. steve

no. the clip capacity was 7 round. he can have one in the chamber

July 3, 2013 at 1:35 pm |
  4. John

I have concealed and security armed firearm license and I carry 17 in clip and one chambered while on duty. But while off duty I keep my firearm locked inside my home. I live in next county over from the trial.

July 3, 2013 at 10:44 pm |
  5. binance

384244 804582Thankyou for all your efforts that you have put in this. really intriguing information . 637623

February 20, 2021 at 2:58 am |
  6. buy dumps with pin

68237 780771Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone! 224513

February 26, 2021 at 12:46 pm |