Today on CNN Newsroom

August 8th, 2013

Florida teen dies from police taser

CNN's Brooke Baldwin talks with Mike Brooks and Nick Valencia about a FL teen that was killed after the police tased him.

Post by:
Filed under: Anchors • Brooke Baldwin • CNN Newsroom
  1. Angela

This kid ran, he defaced property, he just came here and decided to break the law. The police aren't going to chase you if they can just taser you!!! They said stop multiple times and he refused commands! Tasers prevent police injuries. They celebrated because they caught someone who was vandalizing something which doesn't happen often. I have pity for his family but not for the boy. His death was an accident.

August 29, 2013 at 7:21 am |
  2. Kerplunk

Yes, I think a bit harsh to say the least. The Crime may have met the degree to use a taser, I hope. Prayers to the family.

August 29, 2013 at 8:07 am |
  3. In home personal training Long Island

Bad story to hear so sad. I just hope the family is doing well. Lets not forget he was doing criminal acts!
    However, They should have not have been laughing thou. Why did he run? When you break the law your risk to much.
    I agree with the police if that was my building i would be angry.

January 10, 2014 at 9:00 pm |
  4. Hallsboro plumbing contractor

703063 534429But wanna remark which you have a very decent internet website , I adore the style it genuinely stands out. 208731

March 14, 2021 at 12:19 pm |
  5. rolex explorer replica

812128 410512I see something genuinely particular in this site . 351139

April 7, 2021 at 12:03 pm |
  6. Elmer Rozman

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

May 11, 2021 at 12:57 am |
  7. Jettie Boreland

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 12, 2021 at 3:53 am |