Today on CNN Newsroom

September 5th, 2013

Americans resist action in Syria

Political strategists Chris Kofinis and Ben Ferguson debate the best answer to the crisis in Syria.

Post by:
Filed under: Anchors • Brooke Baldwin • CNN Newsroom
  1. Ray Whitaker

Why has nobody suggested that Assad be prosecuted in the International Criminal Court? Is not his type of case the exact purpose of the ICC?? If the evidence against him is really there, that should be the first step, with no hesitation. Military action in Syria will achieve nothing – except more deaths, more refugees, more chaos....

September 9, 2013 at 12:32 pm |
  2. curious2

You are right on target Ray......that should be the end results......

September 11, 2013 at 5:12 pm |
  3. hồ sơ đăng ký giấy phép phòng khám

637490 805904Id forever want to be update on new posts on this website , bookmarked ! . 670224

April 2, 2021 at 6:40 pm |
  4. sellswatches.com

261112 688347Hey there! Amazing stuff, please do tell us when you post once more something related! 828287

April 22, 2021 at 4:49 am |
  5. Urban Nido

458264 921519The the next time I just read a blog, I actually hope that this doesnt disappoint me approximately brussels. Get real, Yes, it was my option to read, but I genuinely thought youd have some thing intriguing to say. All I hear is usually a couple of whining about something which you could fix when you werent too busy searching for attention. 528153

May 1, 2021 at 2:47 pm |
  6. Shane Frink

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

May 10, 2021 at 6:17 pm |
  7. Myrtle Wehrs

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 12, 2021 at 3:00 am |