Today on CNN Newsroom

September 11th, 2013

Gun control backers defeated

Brooke and two of CNN’s political commentators discuss an overridden bill that could pit feds against locals in Missouri. They also discuss the two pro-gun control state legislators who have been recalled in Colorado.

Post by:
Filed under: Anchors • Brooke Baldwin • CNN Newsroom
  1. jestin night

Gun control is your trigger finger

September 14, 2013 at 12:39 am |
  2. Alexis Lyssy

As a Newbie, I am continuously searching online for articles that can be of assistance to me. Thank you

January 28, 2021 at 9:58 pm |
  3. DevOps assessment

106984 327147Woh I enjoy your content , saved to favorites ! . 331027

February 5, 2021 at 7:16 pm |
  4. Tow Truck Eden Prairie

51077 783728This really is a great topic to talk about. Generally when I uncover stuff like this I stumble it. This article probably wont do nicely with that crowd. I will likely be confident to submit something else though. 214853

February 15, 2021 at 3:10 am |
  5. CI-CD

282754 31682When I came more than to this post I can only look at part of it, is this my net browser or the internet site? Need to I reboot? 857327

February 16, 2021 at 12:29 pm |
  6. DevSecOps

574359 137513Excellently written post, doubts all bloggers offered the same content material because you, the internet is actually a greater location. Please keep it up! 3482

February 17, 2021 at 1:50 pm |