Today on CNN Newsroom

September 25th, 2013

Evaluating Rouhani

The new president of Iran's charm offensive stands in contrast to his predecessor's confrontational stance with the west. Time's Michael Crowley and former defense official Frank Gaffney puzzle the question with Brooke Baldwin: Is Hassan Rouhani genuine, or is Iran in Gaffney's metaphor "Lucy with the football'?

Post by:
Filed under: Brooke Baldwin
  1. curious2

America must walk softly and carry a big STICK.....So-to-speak......Don't take no wooden nickles American....

October 1, 2013 at 10:38 pm |
  2. Jacquiline Crapp

Thanks so much for this great article; this is the kind of thing that keeps me going through the day. Ive been looking around for your article after I heard about them from a friend and was thrilled when I was able to find it after searching for some time. Being a avid blogger, Im happy to see others taking initiative and contributing to the community. I just wanted to comment to show my appreciation for your post as its very encouraging, and many writers do not get the credit they deserve. I am sure Ill be back and will send some of my friends.

January 12, 2021 at 2:11 am |
  3. DevOps Solutions

843749 26575Yay google is my world beater aided me to uncover this outstanding internet site ! . 969555

February 13, 2021 at 7:39 am |
  4. Jaimie Robella

March 4, 2021 at 9:38 am |
  5. DevOps Tools

989357 696509Hey There. I discovered your weblog using msn. That is a extremely smartly written write-up. I will make certain to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful data. Thanks for the post. I will undoubtedly return. 369064

April 16, 2021 at 11:59 am |
  6. Villas in Gated Communities in Hyderabad for Outright Sale

695298 151073Hi there for your personal broad critique, then again particularly passionate the recent Zune, and in addition intend this specific, not to mention the beneficial feedbacks other sorts of every person has posted, will determine if is it doesnt answer youre searching for. 860262

May 1, 2021 at 8:33 pm |