Today on CNN Newsroom

November 8th, 2013

The Gun Control Conversation Continues

Kyra Phillips continues the gun control debate with Democratic Strategist, Chris Kofinis, and Senior Editor of the Washington Times, Emily Miller.  All of this after the Guns & Ammo editor resigns after his gun control column.

Post by:
Filed under: Anchors • Brooke Baldwin
  1. Jimmy

The debate ends with the 2nd Amendment.

November 10, 2013 at 6:00 pm |
  2. lace bustier

846318 315847Im not that a lot of a internet reader to be honest but your sites genuinely good, maintain it up! Ill go ahead and bookmark your internet site to come back later. All the best 176912

January 2, 2021 at 7:38 pm |
  3. mơ thấy quả ổi đánh con gì

481729 557548Utterly composed topic material , thanks for selective details . 254195

January 4, 2021 at 6:17 pm |
  4. nam mo thay chay

158362 526871Even though you are any of the lucky enough choices, it comes evidently, even though capture the fancy with the certain coveted by ly folks other beneficial you you meet could possibly effectively have hard times this certain difficulty. pre owned awnings 617901

January 4, 2021 at 7:06 pm |
  5. nằm mơ thấy em bé gái

756648 921086Very good post. I previousally to spend alot of my time water skiing and watching sports. It was quite possible the best sequence of my past and your content material kind of reminded me of that period of my life. Cheers 561491

January 6, 2021 at 7:59 pm |
  6. mơ thấy bố mẹ

644506 467107I agree with most of your points, but a couple of require to be discussed further, I will hold a small talk with my partners and possibly I will look for you some suggestion soon. 709072

January 6, 2021 at 9:39 pm |
  7. this post

685993 408589Hi, you used to write excellent articles, but the last several posts have been kinda lackluster I miss your super writing. Past couple of posts are just slightly out of track! 217753

January 8, 2021 at 2:30 pm |