Today on CNN Newsroom

December 8th, 2013

MUST SEE VIDEO: 46 whales beached in shallow Florida waters

Ten pilot whales died after a group of 46 beached themselves in shallow waters in Everglades National Park. Carol Costello spoke with NOAA's Blair Mase about how this may have happened. Can marine biologists coax them to swim deeper?

Post by:
Filed under: Carol Costello • CNN Newsroom
  1. Digital transformation company

630368 988221Thanks for providing such an excellent article, it was exceptional and quite informative. Its my very first time that I go to here. I discovered lots of informative stuff within your article. Maintain it up. Thank you. 227876

February 5, 2021 at 7:06 am |
  2. Edina roofing company

584244 943456Hello, you used to write wonderful, but the last few posts have been kinda boringK I miss your super writings. Past several posts are just a little out of track! come on! 828549

February 15, 2021 at 8:12 am |
  3. Dank Vapes

524568 591833I genuinely enjoy reading on this website, it holds fantastic articles . 697016

April 13, 2021 at 6:09 pm |
  4. Research

349540 484716Oh my goodness! an remarkable write-up dude. Many thanks Even so My business is experiencing trouble with ur rss . Do not know why Struggle to sign up to it. Can there be everybody getting identical rss dilemma? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx 209141

April 21, 2021 at 12:29 pm |
  5. Terry Kush

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

May 10, 2021 at 10:23 am |
  6. Marty Quartararo

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 11, 2021 at 11:10 pm |