Today on CNN Newsroom

January 23rd, 2014

Super Bowl Friday?

Play the Super Bowl on Friday or Monday in case of bad weather? Brooke talks to 2 sports reporters who say the NFL knew what it was getting into when it scheduled the game at the Meadowlands instead of a warm weather location, don't even think of moving it.

Filed under: Brooke Baldwin
  1. kardinal stick

675291 585119I conceive this internet site has quite great indited content material posts . 195875

March 16, 2021 at 7:12 pm |
  2. 메이저토토

615912 852129I got what you intend, saved to favorites , very decent internet web site . 844732

April 28, 2021 at 7:03 am |
  3. world market darknet

954250 70043Thanks for taking the time to discuss this topic. I truly appreciate it. Ill stick a link of this entry in my weblog. 468257

May 2, 2021 at 6:43 am |
  4. Elnora Karshner

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

May 10, 2021 at 10:46 am |
  5. Open Plots in Hyderabad

532106 106569my grandmother is always into herbal stuffs and she always say that ayurvedic medicines are the best stuff 657982

May 10, 2021 at 3:26 pm |
  6. euroclub

279514 297068One can undertake all sorts of advised excursions with assorted limousine functions. Various offer great courses and numerous can take clients for just about any ride your bike more than the investment banking region, or even for a vacation to new york. ??????? 916528

May 28, 2021 at 8:37 pm |