Today on CNN Newsroom

June 18th, 2014

What Redskins' trademark ruling means for name change

CNN's Brooke Baldwin talks to the Washington Posts' Cindy Boren and former federal prosecutor Fred Tecce about the U.S. Patent Office canceling The Washington Redskins' trademarks.

Filed under: Anchors • Brooke Baldwin • CNN Newsroom
  1. James D

If I was Mr Snyder I would tell every one in washington to shove it, and shut down FedEx field. Move to Virginia

June 19, 2014 at 4:32 am |
  2. al

change the logo to look like a Potato....

June 19, 2014 at 4:36 pm |
  3. Beställ Ritalin i Sverige

719202 980252Basically received my very first cavity. Rather devastating. I would like a super smile. Seeking a whole lot much more choices. A lot of thanks for the article 592928

March 14, 2021 at 1:17 pm |
  4. 호호툰

588878 657970So may be the green tea i buy in cans the same as the regular tea youd buy to put inside your morning cup? Ive been told is just normal green tea made to be cooler, but does it have any affect as far as not speeding up your metabolism as fast as normal hot green tea? 440821

March 21, 2021 at 6:51 pm |
  5. Smart Carts

424623 852214Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, good written and include almost all significant infos. Id like to see more posts like this . 560724

April 13, 2021 at 9:07 pm |
  6. Anisa Meister

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

May 10, 2021 at 8:21 pm |
  7. Edyth Scheiderer

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 12, 2021 at 3:31 am |