Today on CNN Newsroom

July 31st, 2014

Lawsuit against Obama is a "distraction"

Ana Navarro and Donna Brazile on talk of impeachment and the authorized lawsuit against Obama.

Post by:
Filed under: Anchors • Carol Costello
  1. Scottish Mama

Gee, glad they worked on Veterans getting to see a doctor and immigrants having food while they go on vacation for 5 weeks. Well they will get to it. (uh-huh) I am ssooooooooooooooooooooo sick of our do nothing government. Pickens' are thin in for candidates you want to vote for in Missouri.

July 31, 2014 at 4:32 pm |
  2. steve

When I see Ana Navarro or Donna Brazile talking on anything, I change the channel because I know right away it will be misleading liberal BS with no hard fair facts. I do the same with any program that uses hard leaning speakers that do not seek the truth.

November 21, 2014 at 10:44 am |
  3. Garry Lawrey

As far as me being a member here, I wasn’t aware that I was a member for any days, actually. When the article was published I received a username and password, so that I could participate in Comments, That would explain me stumbuling upon this post. But we’re certainly all members in the world of ideas.

January 12, 2021 at 2:28 am |
  4. Delmer Burgert

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such excellent info being shared freely out there.

January 24, 2021 at 3:33 pm |
  5. Marisa Gollop

January 28, 2021 at 10:02 pm |
  6. fmovies.style

6302 331505I like this internet web site because so a lot utile stuff on here : D. 885284

February 10, 2021 at 3:11 pm |