Today on CNN Newsroom

August 29th, 2014

UK raises terror threat level to "severe"

Brooke Baldwin talks to columnist Tom Rogan about why the British government may feel like they're losing control.

Post by: ,
Filed under: Anchors • Brooke Baldwin • CNN Newsroom
  1. Mark Wilson

TO MY FB FRIENDS.... PLEASE SHARE MY RANT. BECAUSE, "I NEED" TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
    To the "Respected" Black Leaders of the NAACP.. QUESTION (?????) I Know the Struggles WE as Black People went through. I study Black History and LOVE it.. WITH ALL RESPECT!! PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND ONE THING.... I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, BUT I WANT TO UNDERSTAND THIS!!! PLEASE TEACH ME ABOUT.... Why do Black activist "BLAST" Whites when they kill 1 Black man/ woman? And when 35 Blacks are killed in Chicago by other Blacks the "Activist" DON"T get on National TV and raise as much or MORE Hell?? I'm a Black Man without the stature of the the Black Leaders of today But I'm JUST a CONCERNED Black Man CONFUSED with QUESTIONS to WHY, WHY, WHY!!! We as Black People "CONTINUE" Day after Day, Week after Week, Month after Month, Year after Year Raise HELL when 1 White Kills 1 Black, and we DON"T raise "HALF" as much HELL when 35 Black People are KILLED over a "WEEKEND"!!! Again, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY?????????!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHY!!!!

August 30, 2014 at 12:26 am |
  2. odonnelljack52

the terror threat as 'severe' is a way of gaining political capital, a way of saying look at what we're doing while actually doing not very much and gaining publicity for MI5 and MI6 doing their job. During the IRA's mainland bombing campaigns in the 1970s and 1980's (Thatcher getting bombed out of the Brighton Hotel at the Conservative Party Conference) the terror threat was classified as 'severe'. Now a small number of people from the UK join ISIS and declare jihad and the government get in a flap. Must be election year.

August 31, 2014 at 3:35 pm |
  3. Chong Iversen

Great web site. Plenty of useful information here. I am sending it to several buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks for your sweat!

January 12, 2021 at 2:02 am |
  4. best dumps shop

362002 76131This will be an excellent web site, will you be involved in doing an interview regarding how you developed it? If so e-mail me! 626631

February 26, 2021 at 3:39 am |
  5. froleprotrem

I like this blog its a master peace ! Glad I discovered this on google .

February 26, 2021 at 4:31 pm |
  6. Blocked Drains Fixed Today

313636 327611Some truly quality posts on this website , saved to favorites . 24540

April 2, 2021 at 6:27 pm |
  7. buy dilaudid iv online

889231 283245Where else may just anyone get that type of info in such a perfect approach of writing? 178336

April 25, 2021 at 12:06 am |
  8. copy rolex daytona blue dial

790438 50136Really clear web site , regards for this post. 479661

April 28, 2021 at 9:21 am |
  9. Mauricio Shark

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

May 10, 2021 at 6:41 am |
  10. Manual Malach

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 11, 2021 at 8:29 pm |