Today on CNN Newsroom

September 15th, 2014

Adrian Peterson: "I am not a child abuser"

NFL Player Adrian Peterson's indictment is fueling a 'spanking' debate across the country. Peterson released a statement today stating he is not guilty of child abuse.

Post by:
Filed under: Anchors • Brooke Baldwin • CNN Newsroom
  1. QWERQWRERTWERT

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGENCIE SPRAY GO OFF AREA 51.
    SPRAY DA WALLS US MATEMATICS IN GRAFFITYS TOS DESCALCULATE AGENCIES.EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

September 16, 2014 at 6:10 pm |
  2. QWERQWRERTWERT

AGENCIE SPRAY GO OFF AGENCIES.
    SPRAY DA WALLS US MATEMATICS IN GRAFFITYS TOS DESCALCULATE AGENCIES.

September 16, 2014 at 6:10 pm |
  3. QWERQWRERTWERT

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGENCIE SPRAY GO OFF AREA 51.
    EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwww

September 16, 2014 at 6:15 pm |
  4. QWERQWRERTWERT

AGENCIE SPRAY GO OFF AGENCIES.
    SPRAY DA WALLS US MATEMATICS IN GRAFFITYS TOS DESCALCULATE AGENCIES.
    PAGE:WWW-JCVPG.TUMBLR-COM

September 16, 2014 at 6:56 pm |
  5. propjock58

Ashleigh banfield The point you just don't get is that as a man who enjoys watching football as a form of entertainment I really don't care what the players are doing on their own time in their own lifes!!! Almost every rant going on in the media is by female reporters who are all caught up in their feelings or male reporters that are scared to death of not being politically correct. Get a freakin life, I got whipped with a belt when I was a kid and I've had a successful life.

September 17, 2014 at 1:08 pm |
  6. Harry Abrams

What makes people successful? Is it a whipped behind, teaching or both?

September 20, 2014 at 2:37 pm |
  7. blineblends

calzado mustang hombre sneakers zeppa interna nere lacoste slippers sandale garcon taille 23 nine west ankle strap sandal cosmoparis magasin
    blineblends http://www.blineblends.com/

February 18, 2020 at 9:55 am |
  8. UNICC CC

748585 472544Hello I found the Free Simple Shopping Icons Download | Design, Tech and Internet post extremely fascinating therefore Ive included our track-back for it on my own webpage, continue the fantastic job:) 726742

March 23, 2021 at 7:10 pm |
  9. White House Market URL

92066 422654There is an ending. Just remember that I meant for this to be an art game. I do feel like I spent an inordinate amount of time on the more traditional gameplay elements, which may make the meaning of the game a bit unclear. Should you mess about with it though, youll find it. 276773

May 2, 2021 at 8:15 am |
  10. ดูบอลออนไลน์

210407 942032There is clearly a lot to know about this. I think you produced various good points in features also. 495252

May 7, 2021 at 8:38 pm |
  11. Giuseppina Tengan

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

May 10, 2021 at 10:42 am |
  12. Margherita Vinz

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 11, 2021 at 11:35 pm |
  13. Villas in gated community for sale in Hyderabad

85524 683448I cant say that I completely agree, but then once again Ive never genuinely thought of it quite like that before. Thanks for giving me something to think about when Im supposed to have an empty mind whilst trying to fall asleep tonight lol.. 577444

May 12, 2021 at 9:09 pm |