Today on CNN Newsroom

October 15th, 2014

Disappointer-in-Chief?

CNN's Brooke Baldwin referees a spirited discussion of the Obama presidency.

Filed under: Anchors • Brooke Baldwin
  1. Name*Lee Lanier

Obama has had too many scandals & they speak for itself.

October 19, 2014 at 10:41 am |
  2. larry Phillips

This Charlie Crist is a turncoat for political gain. The worst kind of sleaze bag politician. He knew he wasn't going to get elected as a republican any more after he showed his true colors so he switched parties.

October 21, 2014 at 7:41 pm |
  3. jason wickson to brooke baldwin

i love u so dearly brooke love jason wickson

October 26, 2014 at 4:54 pm |
  4. Delaware River Kayaking Map

He wasn't terrible,He just never acted on anything.He just road out his presidency .

June 8, 2017 at 2:10 pm |
  5. Delaware River Kayaking Map

I was disappointed with Obamas presidency. I feel like race relations and global tensions did nothing but increase . He couldn't get a control on it I also believe that he was part of the reason why race relations went south.

June 10, 2017 at 6:13 pm |
  6. Ilda Morrell

I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..

March 4, 2021 at 10:19 am |
  7. this post

546341 395950Nicely picked details, several thanks to the author. It is incomprehensive in my experience at present, nonetheless in common, the convenience and importance is mind-boggling. Regards and all the very best .. 710770

April 7, 2021 at 7:53 pm |
  8. rolex daytona fakes

378550 597435if the buffalo in my head could speak german i would not know a god damm thing. What i do know is that the language of art is out of this world. 562796

May 7, 2021 at 12:40 pm |
  9. Johnnie Bater

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

May 10, 2021 at 9:52 am |
  10. Marion Randle

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 11, 2021 at 10:15 pm |
  11. betsat giriĹź

581043 760313I really like your wp template, wherever did you get a hold of it through? 722756

May 18, 2021 at 5:15 am |
  12. Buycannabinoidssales.com is one of the largest suppliers of high quality Research Chemicals in USA.

956490 561802Some truly nice stuff on this site , I like it. 844123

May 25, 2021 at 11:54 pm |
  13. Fun88casino

355611 612713I believe other internet site owners really should take this website as an model, extremely clean and great user pleasant pattern . 499700

May 30, 2021 at 10:16 am |
  14. Austin Bagge

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 4, 2021 at 3:50 am |
  15. Alline Shreeves

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 4, 2021 at 10:36 pm |
  16. Tawna Mikell

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 7, 2021 at 7:34 pm |
  17. fake rolex

913339 17008This really is some great information. I expect additional facts like this was distributed across the internet today. 776228

June 28, 2021 at 3:21 pm |