Today on CNN Newsroom

October 21st, 2014

Manhunt: 'Police Completely Wrong in Search Tactics' – Survivalist Instructor

People near the area of a massive police manhunt in Pennsylvania say they spotted alleged cop killer Eric Frein over the weekend. The 31-year old survivalist is wanted for the ambush of two state troopers on September. Tracker and survivalist instructor Shane Hobel who spoke to CNN’s Brooke Baldwin, says law enforcement authorities are making huge mistakes.

Filed under: Brooke Baldwin
  1. Burt Ward

I totally agree. This is not a job for local Barney Fife's with a tactical suit. Its like Rambo and the sheriff deputies. No, this is a case with serious hunters of men. Put a $1M price on his head dead or alive. Send in soldiers of fortune who can use any method whatsoever.

October 21, 2014 at 7:03 pm |
  2. John Tyler Erie, Pa

In defense of the search efforts we're not always told everything that goes on behind the scenes. They may have Survivalist Instructors working with them on this search. A good poker player never shows their hand. I wouldn't want a group of Rambo's out in the woods shooting at anything that moves, they don't need anymore killings.

October 22, 2014 at 1:23 pm |
  3. Delaware River Kayaking Map

Yeah this guy knows more than police . I got a bunch of names for this guy . I'm not saying that is not good at what he does I'm just saying please do things for reasons .

June 8, 2017 at 2:06 pm |
  4. Teddy Ruzycki

January 11, 2021 at 12:37 am |
  5. Natashia Sails

i always do some heavy lifting and body building exercises and protein foods are my priority on my diet’

January 12, 2021 at 12:49 am |
  6. Emmitt Hilman

I in addition to my guys were actually checking out the excellent thoughts from your website while the sudden I got an awful feeling I never expressed respect to the site owner for those techniques. My young boys had been for this reason stimulated to read them and have in effect seriously been loving them. I appreciate you for getting so helpful and for utilizing this form of brilliant subject areas millions of individuals are really desirous to learn about. My personal honest regret for not expressing appreciation to you sooner.

January 21, 2021 at 3:14 am |
  7. Tree Service Leland NC

284554 111923A thoughtful insight and suggestions I will use on my website. Youve certainly spent some time on this. Congratulations! 631754

March 13, 2021 at 9:32 pm |
  8. Franklyn Antwine

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

May 11, 2021 at 2:35 am |
  9. Laine Geske

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 12, 2021 at 4:16 am |